• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Real Life

The_Universe

First Post
Well, what I'm saying is that I don't have a reasonable guess for an end time, and so the extra distance leaves me somewhat at a loss for when we could start. For all I know, I won't be done until late in the evening, etc.

And then I'd have to travel from MD, which - thought not a mind-numbing distance - is further than normal (for me).

Laurel

First Post
I'd say lets not push for that day. Mind works better when it is not dealing with multiple pressures and can consrentrate on one thing. We can suffer not playing that day and knowing Kennon can focus that much better on his meeting.

Xath

Moder-gator
What about Friday, April 1? We can celebrate April Fools with some fun gaming.

If not, Sunday April 3? Or both. We can have a full weekend of gaming. Also, if everyone is going to terpcon, there's open gaming from 8-midnight. It's a stretch, but if it's the only time we can game...

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
What about Friday, April 1? We can celebrate April Fools with some fun gaming.

If not, Sunday April 3? Or both. We can have a full weekend of gaming. Also, if everyone is going to terpcon, there's open gaming from 8-midnight. It's a stretch, but if it's the only time we can game...
Any of those options are fine with me, but tensions tend to increase when we try to marathon over more than one day of gaming in the group.

I'd pick friday or sunday over saturday night, if only because I don't want to haul my KoA gear from here to there.

Remove ads