• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Really, I mean it this time.

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
The problem is not that it's red, the problem is that it's a darkred. Black against dark red, eyestrain city.

Either lighten up the red, or switch to a light color for the font.

Better yet, switch to a different (light) background color.

JohnRTroy

Adventurer
Don't worry, I will be redeveloping their web site over the next few weeks, so the red plague will be exorcised very soon now.

BTW--What's everybody's biggest pet peeves about web sites right now. I want to make sure this site looks good but is usable by the masses. Any specific requests you guys have?

Last edited:

Troll Lord

First Post
Alright you Hounds of Darkness I've spent all night and all day changing every pixil in the back drop of everypage......now it should be easier on the eyes...eh?

Okay, so I just changed the backdrop and reloaded!

And Davis finally turned over the Delta Force II CD.....likely story it was in the Heart of Glass map folder!

Steve :cool:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Troll Lord said:
Alright you Hounds of Darkness I've spent all night and all day changing every pixil in the back drop of everypage......now it should be easier on the eyes...eh?

Okay, so I just changed the backdrop and reloaded!

And Davis finally turned over the Delta Force II CD.....likely story it was in the Heart of Glass map folder!

Steve :cool:

green is good...much better

Remove ads