• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=6862861]epogue[/MENTION], scavenging the pod probably isn't a complex repair check. I would say that as long as a character has at least 5 ranks in repair, he/she can salvage [roll0] usable parts. To get more from the pod than that would require a check with a DC of 20. For every 5 above 20 scored, the character gains one additional part.

For setting up the sensor, I'll say it is a complex check and Davik has substitute parts (from his salvaging), the DC is 20.

I would say that getting the black box working is a complex repair and Davik doesn't have any additional parts [DC 30]. (The components for the black box are too specialized for you to use scavenged parts.)

So, luckily, he just manages to get the black box working and hears the pilot and her partners entire conversation and gets all the data he needs about the crash. Stripping the pod is easy enough and he gets 1 extra component based on your roll. I'll post an "In Character" reply later on tonight or early tomorrow. No time to do it right now.

epogue

First Post
That would be very helpful I did not see and was using what I could find an on sight roller would be most helpful. if you could post a link that would I be most appreciative

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
That would be very helpful I did not see and was using what I could find an on sight roller would be most helpful. if you could post a link that would I be most appreciative
To roll dice simple use [ roll ] die + total of all modifiers [/ roll ]

With no spaces of course. :D

So, for example, [roll0], [roll1], [roll2]

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be sarcastic or not. I'm going to assume not and point you to the information in the previous post.

Nope, dead serious. I link to rolls because I don't know how to roll here. There used to be a way to add rolls to a post after the fact, but that is gone now and I can't find any FAQ on rolling in a post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

epogue

First Post
"a drone would have been nice but no."

What I said was not meant sarcastically simply that I did not have nor could I afford a drone with existing funds

the reason for accessing the box was for aerial ground surveillance. in the absences of other means. I am very grateful for your generosity in supplying and allowing me the use of a drone. I am assume it is from the emergency kit other wise I do not know were it came from.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads