Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
We've gained a total of 50,286 xp (47,370+2916) and we started at 45,000, so shouldn't that put us at 95,286 for those who've been in both battles? Which would post us to ECL 14 (11th CL + 3 LA for me) if I do my maths right on this? I think you might still be shorting your self Shayuri
Yep. This exactly.

epogue

First Post
you killed the blasted things  now that was impressive back to back no time to recover and both were ugly sorry for your loses though

Last edited:

epogue

First Post
illusion spells and other spell any thing to do with effecting the mind as a machine with the exception of true AI or soulmechs have one to speak of. So technological observation should be unaffected by illusion as I understand it?

so the invisibility spell should not effect my optics ?

Immediate complication !

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Some illusions are Phantasms or Figments, which affect the mind and have no image or effect outside the mind or minds of the targets. Some illusions are Glamers, Patterns or Shadows, which are actual visual and auditory (and sometimes other senses) effects.

What constitutes a 'mind' is to some extent up to the GM, but as a rule constructs are immune to 'mind affecting' effects, so robots and AIs would probably qualify.

In reference to Invisibility, it's a Glamer, and so is an actual change in the subject's appearance. Think of it as a cloaking device, only magical. :)

epogue

First Post
ok understand why I was hoping to see you without you having to de cloak. I show up you vanish makes joining a little difficult.

epogue

First Post
with active EM scan you still have a nervous system, gear and the freshly fired energy weapons probably still powered up can I at least know you haven't telliported

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases