Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Today turned into tonight.

I'm kind of wiped out, so my next reply will be tomorrow as I don't want to be up late writing it tonight. i'm going to crash early. :yawn:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round Three)
Soumral: 27
Loranys: 23
Harrowblade #2: 23
Belgeon: 16
Thrak: 10
Harrowblade #1: 10
Silhouette: 8
Yin Hun: 9

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So... what am I missing?
See here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...uot-Dragonstarfinder-quot-Campaign-Guide-AotS

I decided to convert the game to use Starfinder. You seemed to be absent from EN World for a while so I wasn't sure if you were getting the notifications. Do you have the SF Core Rulebook? If not, you can revise Rodan using this web site: Starjammer SRD. His level should be 14th and you should probably make him a Mystic. We can either convert the raptoran race or pick something that is similar such as Strix and just call them raptorans.

If we go that route, we'll likely have to come up with an alternative to the Hatred racial trait for that race. I would say use the Dayguard racial trait instead of the Nocturnal racial trait and use either the Nimble racial trait or the Tough racial trait instead of the Suspicious racial trait.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
We could also just drop the Hatred racial trait since SF races have less benefits than PF races.

Racial adjustments would be +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, and either -2 Constitution or -2 Charisma.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI D.T., I turned the fight with the harrowblade(s) into a mock combat scenario, so I can get a feeling for how Starfinder works.

Remove ads