Reaper Bones II kickstarter --It's Over! $3mil reveal inside

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
Reaper has started a SECOND kickstarter for their Bones line, to add additional figures to their lineup. It started today and has already topped $200,000. I've started painting my first set (see my thread in the Misc Media forum), and love them. I've already jumped on this one as well. delivery for Sept 2014? Hopefully I'm done painting the first set by then!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-ii-the-return-of-mr-bones

Play On!

Okay, with 6 hours left and closing in on $3million, Repear has revealled the $3million Goal:

dragon.jpg

I've just upped my pledge -- just sayin'

Last edited:

stevelabny

Explorer
the gf and I have painted about 10 of the first batch (where i got every add on and 2 base sets - probably didnt need that 2nd one :p) I must be insane. That kraken looks sooo sweet.

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
the gf and I have painted about 10 of the first batch (where i got every add on and 2 base sets - probably didnt need that 2nd one :p) I must be insane. That kraken looks sooo sweet.

I know -- don't tell my wife, she'll kill me. Eh, my children don't really need to go to college :)

also, already to $350,000 with early bird shipping sold out (2,000 backers).... they can't post the "Extras" fast enough :)

(and over 90 models for the $100 level....)

zoroaster100

First Post
This one is turning out to be an awesome deal and we are only on day 1! I think it will turn out to be an even bigger and better deal than the first one, and that is saying something.

frankthedm

First Post
That Orcus looks like the Mom-monster from Braindead / Dead*Alive, I kinda like it. His buddy is a nice vanilla Balrog / Balor / Bloodthister.

Shame there is no Sir Forscale shown with the bigger options yet.

They'll reach a million dollars in a day... wow!

Edit: just refreshed the page and they did it already! I think they don't have enough stretch goals...

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
That Orcus looks like the Mom-monster from Braindead / Dead*Alive, I kinda like it. His buddy is a nice vanilla Balrog / Balor / Bloodthister.

Shame there is no Sir Forscale shown with the bigger options yet.

So far frank I can't say I'm in support of those two sculpts...but otherwise I like the rest of the Bones 2 very much.

Blackbrrd

First Post
A friend of mine backed their first kickstarter (if I am not mixing it up with another, but doubtful). He got boxes upon boxes of miniatures for about 100$. Very high quality stuff.

Storminator

First Post
The $100 level currently gives you 140 figures. That will grow as stretch goals are met. It's another pretty ridiculously fantastic deal.

PS

Remove ads