D&D 3E/3.5 Recommend a good 3.5 Ed Character Sheet

BadMojo

First Post
Other than the WotC one. Show me your favorite sheet (please).

My onyl requirements are that it be in PDF format and is 3.5 Ed compatible. Thanks!

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
My favorite PDF character sheet for 3.5 is the SSA-X2. You can find it here: SSA-X2.

It's indispensable to me now, even if characters saved in it take up quite a bit of disk space (especially casters).

JediSoth

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
The More Better Indispensable Character Formfolio is completely form-fillable and if you do not have the full version of Adobe Acrobat so that you can saved filled in forms, you can now do that easily with an alternate pdf reader program from Foxit that you can download for free. The Formfolio has a two-pager for regular characters along with a blank spell book form, spell sheets for each of the standard casting classes, summoning charts, journal pages, and more. All that you can fill in, save, print out, and update easily as the character changes and advances.

BadMojo

First Post
Thanks guys. I forgot all about Ema and Mad Irishman, two 3.X classics.

The other ones were cool but probably a bit too involved for my tastes (I'm more of a pencil and paper kind of guy).

Thanks all!

Flynn

First Post
Does anyone know of a simple "single page" character sheet for D&D? Or is it too difficult to capture the necessary basics for D&D characters on a single page now? I use a stat block right now instead of a character sheet, but if I could do it all on a one-page character sheet (sans spell list, of course), then I'd be pretty happy with that, too.

With Regards,
Flynn

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases