D&D 3E/3.5 Recommend a good 3.5 Ed Character Sheet

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Mark said:
I think I will continue to shun Vista for a year or two as with all new OPs until others work the bugs out.

As a rule of thumb, you should avoid any MS OS like the plague until they have at least one service pack.

MS has a weird naming scheme concerning operating systems: What others call release version they call service pack, and what they call release version is actually the open beta (with a price tag attached, though). Banana Software.

LonePaladin

Explorer
FoxWander said:
Can you or Vegepygmy post one of your character stat blocks? I'd like to see a complete PC as a stat block- to get an idea how usable it is.
Here's one for you: the wizard and party-leader in the campaign I'm currently running. I don't have his spell list on this sheet; he keeps track of his spells on a separate page. Also, I've been using action points in this game, and as the group gets closer to the Age of Worms and their eventual confrontation with Kyuss, the dice they get to roll has been increasing. Since I can't place horizontal lines in this, I just use gaps to divide sections.

Baldar
Leader of the Keys of Twilight
Male elf evoker 16/archmage 3
NG Medium humanoid (elf)
Init +4; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; arcane sight, see invisibility; Listen +5, Spot +5
Languages Auran, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Sylvan; comprehend languages, tongues
Action Points 14 (3d10)

AC 25, touch 17, flat-footed 21 [+5 armor, +4 Dex, +3 natural, +3 deflection]
hp 96 (19 HD)
Immune sleep
SR 18
Fort +12 (+14 vs. poison), Ref +14, Will +18 (+20 vs. enchantment); +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities; evasion

Spd 30 ft.
Melee +2 anarchic longsword +11/+6 (1d8+2/19-20, plus 2d6 vs. lawful)
Ranged +1 longbow +14/+9 (1d8/×3, 100 ft.)
Base Atk +9; Grp +9
Special Atk arcane fire (+13 ranged touch, 3d6+1d6/spell level, 1,160 ft. range)
Spell-Like Ability (CL 19th) 1/day—scrying (on Draco only)
Spells Per Day (CL 19th [+21 vs. SR], +13 ranged touch) 4 cantrips, 6 1st-level, 6 2nd-level, 6 3rd-level, 6 4th-level, 5 5th-level, 4 6th-level, 4 7th-level, 4 8th-level, 2 9th-level (plus one evocation spell of each level)

Abilities Str 10, Dex 17 (19), Con 13 (15), Int 20 (26), Wis 13, Cha 11
SQ animated script, automatic searching, companion spirit (tier 5), familiar (pseudodragon named Draco), high arcana (arcane fire, mastery of counterspelling, mastery of shaping), specialization (evocation; barred schools are illusion and necromancy), stonecunning
Feats Alertness (while Draco is within 5 feet), Chain Spell, Craft Wand, Empower Spell, Explosive Spell, Improved Counterspell, Improved Familiar, Reactive Counterspell, Scribe Scroll, Skill Focus (Spellcraft), Spell Focus (evocation, transmutation)
Skills Appraise +10 (+12 with alchemical items), Craft (alchemy) +26, Decipher Script +13, Knowledge (arcana) +30, Knowledge (architecture & engineering) +9, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +17, Knowledge (history) +20, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (nobility & royalty) +9, Knowledge (religion) +11, Knowledge (the planes) +21, Search +10, Spellcraft +33 (+35 with scrolls), Survival +3 (+5 underground or on other planes), Use Magic Device +15 (+19 with scrolls); +4 on Charisma-based checks with dwarves, +2 with gnomes and halflings, –2 with all others
Teamwork Benefits Superior Flanking
Equipment +2 anarchic longsword, +1 longbow, ring of protection +3, ring of evasion, amulet of natural armor +3, artificer’s monocle, belt of dwarvenkind, boots of teleportation, gloves of dexterity +2, headband of intellect +6, white robe of the archmagi, vest of the master evoker, war wizard cloak, talisman of the sphere
Permanent Spell Effects arcane sight, comprehend languages, see invisibility, tongues

Arcane Fire (Su): You can change arcane spell energy into a bolt of raw magical energy. This ray has a range of 1,160 feet and requires a ranged touch attack to hit an opponent. It inflicts 3d6 points of damage, plus 1d6 per level of the spell used to create the effect. This damage is not subject to spell resistance or energy resistance or immunity, and inflicts full damage on objects.
Companion Spirit (Su): The Keys of Twilight’s companion spirit has the communication and shroud properties. It grants the following spell-like abilities: At will—message, Rary’s telepathic bond (5 minutes total per day), scrying (5 rounds/day); 5/day—whispering wind; 1/day—false life. Each member is also under permanent status and gentle repose effects. Each member gains a +4 insight bonus on saves against death effects and anything that uses negative energy, as well as saves to survive massive damage. The group can invoke a death ward effect as a swift action (with a maximum teamwide use of 10 minutes per day).
Mastery of Counterspelling: Whenever you successfully counter a spell, you turn it back on its caster if it can be affected by spell turning.
Mastery of Shaping: You can alter any spell that affects an area to contain 5-foot spaces within which the spell does not take effect. Any shapeable spells you cast have a minimum dimension of 5 feet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases