D&D 5E Recommend me an adventure. STAT!

Reynard

Legend
I need a short dungeon adventure for 4th level PCs. The game is set in Q'Barra in Eberron and the dungeon is an ancient Dhakaani ruin that had been keeping something contained within. (An NPC the PCs know accidentally broke the ward, but that's less important.)

It doesn't need to be terribly long, just interesting and generic enough I can wing and Eberron specific elements. I ran into some real life complications that kept me from prepping and we play tomorrow (Monday July 26).

Thanks!

PS -- I am running via Fantasy Grounds so if there is an FG version of it even better.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Sunless Citadel is really L1-L3 (iirc) but you could use the map and put something tougher on the main floor. Maybe the thing warded within is a magic-user with more Summoning spells than sense ... plus something he summoned long ago.

Reynard

Legend
Sunless Citadel is really L1-L3 (iirc) but you could use the map and put something tougher on the main floor. Maybe the thing warded within is a magic-user with more Summoning spells than sense ... plus something he summoned long ago.
Thanks. SS is a little more extensive than I am looking for, though.

Reynard

Legend
Unless someone has a better suggestion, I settled on Crypt of Green Shadows in Eldritch Lairs by Kobold Press. It's a level higher than the party but they tend to punch above their weight class so that should be okay.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases