D&D 5E Recommend me an adventure

Retreater

Legend
So I'm having to run a game a little sooner than I was expecting without much free time to invest, and even less inspiration.
I was wondering if anyone can help me find an adventure that might work under the following stipulations....
5e
5th level
1-2 nights of play
Can be dropped into a generic fantasy woodland environment
Preferably would include a green dragon and lair (or could insert one)
Can't be an official WotC adventure, as these guys like to read and study adventures for fun.
Any ideas? I've tried a few sites, but there's too much to look through on DMs Guild, and most 3pp do a bad job telling you the contents of their adventure collections.

So I'm having to run a game a little sooner than I was expecting without much free time to invest, and even less inspiration.
I was wondering if anyone can help me find an adventure that might work under the following stipulations....
5e
5th level
1-2 nights of play
Can be dropped into a generic fantasy woodland environment
Preferably would include a green dragon and lair (or could insert one)
Can't be an official WotC adventure, as these guys like to read and study adventures for fun.
Any ideas? I've tried a few sites, but there's too much to look through on DMs Guild, and most 3pp do a bad job telling you the contents of their adventure collections.

Despite it being an official adventure, Lost Mines of Phandelver would be perfect for you.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases