Record Attendance at Gen Con 2023

Ryujin

Legend
Surprisingly, out of all of the people I know who went, there haven't been any Covid cases. Lots of the usual Con Crud, but no one who tested positive on a second test. One positive on a first, but not the second.

darjr

I crit!
Surprisingly, out of all of the people I know who went, there haven't been any Covid cases. Lots of the usual Con Crud, but no one who tested positive on a second test. One positive on a first, but not the second.
I’ve tested negative too. A few people I was with tested positive but zero symptoms… except for one.

Surprisingly very little con crud. I did notice a lot of hand washing and other minor things that were elevated enough to notice.

AlwaysTrouble

First Post
I’ve tested negative too. A few people I was with tested positive but zero symptoms… except for one.

Surprisingly very little con crud. I did notice a lot of hand washing and other minor things that were elevated enough to notice.
I tested positive the Tuesday after Gen Con. I drove there so it was my only exposure. (I work from home). I was in the hospital the next day with a fever of 104.2, I am fully immunized and boosted, my sister also tested positive, my brother-in-law and nephew were clear. I am still running a fever and testing positive, I will recover, but it has kept me out of work because I couldn't talk without choking.

darjr

I crit!
I tested positive the Tuesday after Gen Con. I drove there so it was my only exposure. (I work from home). I was in the hospital the next day with a fever of 104.2, I am fully immunized and boosted, my sister also tested positive, my brother-in-law and nephew were clear. I am still running a fever and testing positive, I will recover, but it has kept me out of work because I couldn't talk without choking.
dang. I'm sorry you are going through that. Get well soon!

Remove ads