(RECRUITING) Imperishable Fame - A Mythic, Dawn of Time Campaign

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
That's always a problem with a new system. I ran a modified BECMI on here with the Wilderlands of High Fantasy box set. It went well enough, though it was a bit too morbid and decadent for my players who preferred play with nobler heroics. It didn't last as long as games where people could play the knight in shining armor. I like both styles, personally. Oh, and count me in. With my schedule I will need time to make a character (unless you have pregens) and might be able to post twice a week max, but I want you to be encouraged in your endeavor.

Express2.0

First Post
Great Deuce. The slow pace doesn't bother me I view it much as a webcomic. But thanks for the support.

So here are your rolls, chargen is dead easy like BECMI. I'll post some stuff on deities and the culture so ppl can get a vibe of the game, but I think this will be suitably heroic, although it may be closer to an Icelandic Saga or Gilgamesh than a normal dungeon delve, with plenty of weird influence as well.

your rolls: 3d6=10, 3d6=12, 3d6=10, 3d6=18, 3d6=11, 3d6=4

starting gold: 120

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Taking this, it seems that these are the results:

Strength: 10
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 10
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 11
Charisma: 4

It seems to me that this character is a sneaky, but repugnant thief. Ugly bugger. Probably looks a bit like a rodent, dresses in rags, and has a smell to him even when clean, though he recently came onto some wealth when he rolled a couple of very drunken soldiers. He is also a jerk and maybe a bit of a creep. Alignment is Neutral, and trending towards Chaotic at times. I can work with this.

By the way, you are new so here is a tip. People don't look for the recruit signature all the time on the Talking the Talk thread. If you want to recruit, do it here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...rs-read-first-post-thread-updated-5-21-a.html

You posted one before, but didn't follow the post requirements such as how many players you are need, which rule set, etc.

Remove ads