• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(RECRUITING) Imperishable Fame - A Mythic, Dawn of Time Campaign

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
That's always a problem with a new system. I ran a modified BECMI on here with the Wilderlands of High Fantasy box set. It went well enough, though it was a bit too morbid and decadent for my players who preferred play with nobler heroics. It didn't last as long as games where people could play the knight in shining armor. I like both styles, personally. Oh, and count me in. With my schedule I will need time to make a character (unless you have pregens) and might be able to post twice a week max, but I want you to be encouraged in your endeavor.

Express2.0

First Post
Great Deuce. The slow pace doesn't bother me I view it much as a webcomic. But thanks for the support.

So here are your rolls, chargen is dead easy like BECMI. I'll post some stuff on deities and the culture so ppl can get a vibe of the game, but I think this will be suitably heroic, although it may be closer to an Icelandic Saga or Gilgamesh than a normal dungeon delve, with plenty of weird influence as well.

your rolls: 3d6=10, 3d6=12, 3d6=10, 3d6=18, 3d6=11, 3d6=4

starting gold: 120

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Taking this, it seems that these are the results:

Strength: 10
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 10
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 11
Charisma: 4

It seems to me that this character is a sneaky, but repugnant thief. Ugly bugger. Probably looks a bit like a rodent, dresses in rags, and has a smell to him even when clean, though he recently came onto some wealth when he rolled a couple of very drunken soldiers. He is also a jerk and maybe a bit of a creep. Alignment is Neutral, and trending towards Chaotic at times. I can work with this.

By the way, you are new so here is a tip. People don't look for the recruit signature all the time on the Talking the Talk thread. If you want to recruit, do it here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...rs-read-first-post-thread-updated-5-21-a.html

You posted one before, but didn't follow the post requirements such as how many players you are need, which rule set, etc.

Remove ads