• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Recruiting) Relic Hunters (All female PCs, Castles and Crusades rules, Tekumel Campaign Setting)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I am here too! Like Kira, I'm having trouble grasping the game system but I'm not too worried about it. Having a lot of fun with the character concept :)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Looks like we lost:

Briony Kidd the Human Fighter played by CanadienneBacon
Elsbeth the Human Witch played by dream66_

I believe we still have:

Angelina Crawford the Human Charlatan played by Queenie
Zephia Turlan the Human Rogue played by Kiraya_TiDrekan
Bella Shiver the Human Fighter played by Rubberneck

I am going to continue with these three characters in mind and advance this story a bit. If I am wrong in who is still around and who has gone, I'll make the right edits after someone pipes up and corrects me. We'll also likely have to keep recruitment open.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
As noted before, I'm here until the end of the current adventure/story arc. Then I'm going to bow out as I'm just not jiving with the game mechanics.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
We'll wrap up this storyline in the next couple of months, then recruit more if some are interested. I have the whole population of crew members from your ship from whence a new recruit can step-up.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Just a head's up, but I'll be pretty busy with work-related trips and a large workload when I am at home from here onto 8 November. I'll still be posting, but not as often.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
So... I haven't gotten ANY ENW notifications! My mom had surgery, then rehab, she's losing her house so when rehab was done she moved into our house. Needless to say we've been super busy! Sometime over the last day or so it's calmed down somewhat Fenris and I had the conversation "Hey, what happened to our games?"

Good question.

I am still here and will get caught up in the next few days. Huge apologies!!

Remove ads