Recruiting - The Four Lands - The Marshalls

J. Alexander

First Post
Starting September 20, 2009

The Marshall's

This game is set in the borderlands. The party has been recruited by the "Lord of the North" Duke Northwarden to answer the constant criminal activity in the Unclaimed lands. To this effect he has called for 150 stalwart adventures to form in 30 squads of five to travel thru the unclaimed lands.dispensing justice, mapping, and restablishing contact with the rumored villages to be found there.

The party will start at 7th level and will be confined to 5 players....players will have a standard 32 point buy for abilities. Gold will be limited to 3000 gold pieces and each member may have three magic items with a total gold piece value not to exceed 20k. PC's will be selected based upon their appeal to me.
this is a 3.5 game...please keep it simple no very obscure classes etc...

For those interested let me know and I will post a link to the wiki space detailing the Four Lands.

Additional information can be found in the thread "Call to the Four Lands - OCC"

JA

Rhun

First Post
Shouldn't this be in talking the talk, and not playing the game, JA?

And I am, as always, interested in any game that you run, since you have an awesome DMing style! I'm thinking I'd like to try a Scout, or perhaps a Scout/Ranger of Scout/Fighter multiclass focusing on archery. I think this type of PC would be ideal for a "wilderness" style campaign, and I've wanted to try one for a long time.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
I'm definitely interested. Currently considering a Widerness Rogue with a few levels of basic Ranger. However, I'm not sure how this would fit in with Rhun's Scout.

Character concept is poacher turned gamekeeper. Or in this case bandit turned bandit hunter.

Rhun

First Post
I'm definitely interested. Currently considering a Widerness Rogue with a few levels of basic Ranger. However, I'm not sure how this would fit in with Rhun's Scout.

Its pretty much the exact same build, except my PC will have skirmush, and yours will have sneak attack. LOL. Great minds think alike I guess. Oh, and yours will be able to open locks. :D

ghostcat

First Post
Not sure whether I should be posting here or in the Four Lands OOC; sigh.

Concept 2. Chaos Monk - follower of the old religion.

What do you think JA, is it worth developing or is it a no-go.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[Kabitz] i t could be that he is posting his recruiting thread here so he can make it the IC thread when the game starts [/Kabitz]

Remove ads