• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Red Hand of Doom - OOC

s@squ@tch

First Post
If no one is actively going to use the dragonbane longsword, then Virashil will add it to her sheet, as she uses a longsword. If someone actually wants to use it, then by all means, add it to your sheet.

Rhun

First Post
I had it on Zazz' sheet...I kinda figured Vira would never get close enough to a dragon to use it. But if she wants it, have at it. Or we can sell it next time we make it back to town and see if we can't get something more useful.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Enlarge Person on Sir Conrad is from an eternal wand of enlarge person, so duration is 10 rounds.

I am assuming that Virashil has already cast Mage Armor (cast when they left the keep) -- 5 hr duration -- will have cast it again if duration lapsed.

Sense Motive v. Sascha's evil machinations (1d20=14)

[/sblock]

Mage armour would still be active.

OOC: Also, I believe Scavenger was going to cast False Life on Zazz for a bonus of 1d10+6 (?) hit points.

And speaking of Scavenger: WD, would you mind putting his character sheet in our combined Rogue's Gallery.

Please confirm Scavenger, who you cast it on and the amount of temp hp. please also post the PC in the RG.

Thanks!

EvolutionKB

First Post
R1: I wanted Hurrow to move forward in aerial form once the group was perceived and land about 40' from the middle of the ravine so he could kelp strand the dragon as it moved towards them in the first round(Somewhere around AB 9) If that is actually to steep to stand on, then maybe the bridge support? at Z12. Ideally I'd have that fish I caught earlier so I wouldn't arouse too much suspicion until I changed form.

renau1g

First Post
R1: I wanted Hurrow to move forward in aerial form once the group was perceived and land about 40' from the middle of the ravine so he could kelp strand the dragon as it moved towards them in the first round(Somewhere around AB 9) If that is actually to steep to stand on, then maybe the bridge support? at Z12. Ideally I'd have that fish I caught earlier so I wouldn't arouse too much suspicion until I changed form.

Sure not a problem, I'll update the map accordingly

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads