• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Red Hand of Doom - OOC

s@squ@tch

First Post
With the dragon not bailing on us, which renau1q did a good job of selling, btw, we're in a pickle.

The damn beast is just biding his time before he can breathe again on us.

Plus, someone has to nail down Koth the flying bugbear (aka Baron Harkonnan) as he is going to start up the lightning again soon I fear.

Voadam just needs to use his boots of flying, err, wrong game. ;)

Rhun

First Post
With the dragon not bailing on us, which renau1q did a good job of selling, btw, we're in a pickle.

I agree, he did an extra job of selling it...though at the same time I knew it wouldn't be that easy.

The damn beast is just biding his time before he can breathe again on us.

Plus, someone has to nail down Koth the flying bugbear (aka Baron Harkonnan) as he is going to start up the lightning again soon I fear.

Step One: Spread out! If everyone stands around in a cluster, the dragon is going to have a field day.

Step Two: We need to focus our firepower on one tough opponent at a time. So let's stay on Koth, and then target out friendly neighborhood dragon.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Congrats sg:

as everyone's been dealing with, enworld has been painfully slow and I'm going to put the game on hold until it's back to normal, I can't load any map updates through the site.

Rhun

First Post
Well, the site just suddenly came back to normal, allowing me to make a bunch of posts. Not sure if it will last though.

Remove ads