• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Red Hand Of Doom, questions

Richards

Legend
I'm in the opposite boat. I've got a group of three players who should be finishing up an adventure this Saturday that will put them just at 5th level (or nearly there, in any case). I'm eager to start them into Red Hand of Doom, but I think I'm going to have to feed them a string of Dungeon adventures to get them up a level or two higher than normal before I throw them into that adventure. It seems like a pretty tough adventure, and especially with a party of only three.

Johnathan

Last edited:

The Crippler

First Post
I ran RHoD this summer for my regular group, but due to real world intrusions, we stalled out just before the Ghostlord. I'm looking to run it again for a different group and I like the idea of starting them out a level or two lower and then working up toward the events in the module.

Those are some great sugestions for starter adventures, but I'm wondering, does anyone have any idea where they could fit in the Elsir vale? Or, in my case, playing it as a FR adventure, the Channath vale? I'm thinking that the Border Kingdoms could be a good place for a band of adventurers to start from. Then move down south toward the Channath Vale.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads