Regain the use of a daily power

There is an epic wizard feat that lets you spend an action point to recover a daily.

Ah yes. I'd forgotten about that one. Always wondered why it was A) wizards only and B) how come only wizards get that as all the other mastery feats pretty much give back an encounter power. It's nasty too, no level limit and you can do it once per encounter. Odd that they've left that one and nerfed EVERY single other way to do anything similar. Who said wizards don't kick butt?

HighTemplar

First Post
Yes, the feat you're talking about is Arcane Mastery.
There is also Primal resurgence, but none of these apply to a ranger power.

The only one I know is Epic Trick (Deadly Trickster Utility 26)
There use to be salve of power for low lvl dailies, but now it's errataed.

Anything Else ?

kerbarian

Explorer
In addition to Epic Trick, there are some similar powers at 26 -- Rejuvenate Mind (Godmind 26) and Legendary Exploits (Legendary General 26).

There's also Battle Favor (Warpriest 12), but you have to roll a 20 on a melee attack to trigger it. There may be some other powers/items that could finagle that trigger.

In addition to Epic Trick, there are some similar powers at 26 -- Rejuvenate Mind (Godmind 26) and Legendary Exploits (Legendary General 26).

There's also Battle Favor (Warpriest 12), but you have to roll a 20 on a melee attack to trigger it. There may be some other powers/items that could finagle that trigger.

I think there are a number of ED powers/effects that can do it. They all have some various trigger conditions or restrictions.

Aulirophile

First Post
Ah yes. I'd forgotten about that one. Always wondered why it was A) wizards only and B) how come only wizards get that as all the other mastery feats pretty much give back an encounter power. It's nasty too, no level limit and you can do it once per encounter. Odd that they've left that one and nerfed EVERY single other way to do anything similar. Who said wizards don't kick butt?
Any Primal class can take a feat to recover a Primal daily one/day on becoming bloodied. There are actually a few ways left, only the methods that worked in Heroic really got nerfed.

Aegeri

First Post

I think there are still epic feats and abilities that do this as well. Both the fighter and cleric in my epic game can recover dailies - I can't remember how but I do know they can.

Edit: They are 29th level.

Edit: There we go, they are both Warpriests (hilarious I know) and so it's Battle Favor. It was driving me bananas trying to remember what it was.

Baitz

First Post
Regain encounter Utilities?

Whats the easiest way to regain an encounter Paragon Path utility power (lvl 12)?

Base class: fighter
Pargon path: Stone blessed (or whatever the goliath racial PP is called)

Remove ads