Registered User / Silver Subscriber?

Spatula

Explorer
I recently signed up for a silver subscription. On the payments page, it says under Active Subscriptions, "Silver Community Supporter Subscription." I notice that on many folks' posts, under their forum name & status it says,

Community Supporter
SILVER SUBSCRIBER

for example. And their forum name is copper/silver colored. On my posts it says "Registered User" and my name is the normal color. I looked through all of the settings but didn't see any way to change this. Is this something that should happen automatically? Or is there some action I can take?

Thanks!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Morrus would generally handle such a question, but he's off at Gen Con at the moment, so it might be a bit before he can answer. Be patient, and consider bumping this after the site news is running again ('cause that'll mean Morrus is back on station).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You can choose to display it via your settings. I'm on my phone right now, so can't look for it, but it's in there somewhere.

Spatula

Explorer
Well, if anyone could help with this, I would appreciate it. I've been through every link in User CP/Settings multiple times, and can't find it.

OnlineDM

Adventurer
Thanks from me, too.

On a related note, my Private Message box maxes out at 20 messages now. It was something like 70 when I was a Copper Subscriber, but when I let that subscription run out so that I could switch to Silver, the message box size never returned. Is this something I need to change on my end?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks from me, too.

On a related note, my Private Message box maxes out at 20 messages now. It was something like 70 when I was a Copper Subscriber, but when I let that subscription run out so that I could switch to Silver, the message box size never returned. Is this something I need to change on my end?

How about now?

Remove ads