• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Relics & Rituals II?

Napftor

Explorer
Just wondering if anyone in the know from SSS has news about this eagerly anticipated book. I'm especially interested (as are many) as to what open call stuff made it in. ;)

I'm willing to take unsubstantiated rumors at this point too.

Napftor

Explorer
Well, thanks. I've seen those as well, but was hoping for an update. That info is 2 weeks old and if they're going to have it out by August, they'd better decide soon what's going in it. :D

Lizard

Explorer
Well, I was notified that some of my items made it in; there was evidently a problem with my contract and they needed some info verified. I don't know WHICH items, however. (I hope I'm not breaking some sort of NDA by saying this...I honestly don't see how I could be, which is the only reason I'm posting it..."Hey, guys, something I submitted will probably be in R&R II" doesn't strike me as sensitive information that can't be released...)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I'm sure it will make the August release. That said, just because it's not on the release schedule, doesn't mean it won't come out. After all the SLCS wasn't on the list until I believe, two weeks before it's early street release on the 3rd of June.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads