Relique du Madde is back...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'm logging in to say I'm back.

Nothing really special happened... just depression and a string of perpetual illness which finally passed. Seriously, I must have caught every variant of the cold or flu known to man during the last month. So as expected, the combination of being constantly sick did wonders for the depression I was under and my ability to get anything done.

Anyways, as for the two games I was running...
- I'm thinking of dropping my Savage Worlds Game (Los Californios).
- Red Sands will continue if the players desire it to. I will, however, fast forward a bit so I can get you out of the bunker.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Welcome back! :)

It's sad, that you want to drop the game, but since it didn't take off very well, I can certainly understand it.

Bye
Thanee

Shayuri

First Post
Hwah! How did I miss this before?

Welcome back!

I like the Martian game (and support the kick out of the bunker...we were getting oddly bogged down in there :)), but games come and go, and if you aren't feeling it anymore you'll get no hard feelings from me if you want to discontinue.

I will of course be watching for something new in that case though. :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
There's no need to worry about Red Sands. Good thing about that game is that since you guys are at a small town, and part of a caravan, it should be easy to refill the player ranks if need be (Revenge/Rebellion Epics make things easy). :D

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I like the Martian game (and support the kick out of the bunker...we were getting oddly bogged down in there :))
The scientist in me rather liked the engineering bits, but I tend to agree. The bits before then had more of a pulp-y feel to them, and that semed to work better.

Let's all try to think "Barsoom" thoughts on this one, folks. :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
How about barsoom meets max max 'cause that's definitely going to happen (Spoiler: Between you and the injured caravan is a bunch of raiders, some of which may be heading your way since you killed a bunch of their robot crabs). :D

-Sent via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove ads