Level Up (A5E) Remaining class playtests (x4)

Which class do you want to see most?

• Bard

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Cleric

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Herald

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Warlock

Votes: 10 29.4%

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Classes left to show you in the playtest process, we have bard, cleric, herald, and warlock.

Which do you want to see most?

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
I voted cleric because the other 3 I've about 100 ideas to modify them for my table, but draw blank when it comes for the cleric. I cant wait to see what options you give us.

(I hope for the option to play an unarmored cleric, I'm a big fan on the whole white mage thing from different RPGs)

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
My first instinct was to vote cleric because I felt like seeing how healing changes would reveal a lot but someone mentioned warlock & there are some well known o5e warlock design blunders that might show a lot more. I guess it's a tossup with a slight lean towards warlock for me

Stalker0

Legend
Cleric for me, mainly because my players don't really like the 5e cleric and so I'm curious what you all give it to spice it up. The other classes are rock solid in my games and see lots of use, so not as much interest there.

VanguardHero

Adventurer
Warlock and Cleric I really want to see for exact opposite reasons. Warlock is, imo, the only well designed Class in o5e, so I'm curious to see what changes when there's already actual choice present. Cleric feels like a barren wasteland after level 10 in o5e to me, 11-16 are basically just spells, so really looking forward to seeing some choices in there. Since the playtests are 1-10 only though, Warlock wins for me. Though definitely looking forward to the expanded scope of the Herald.

I voted Cleric, mainly b'cuz I've always thought, since AD&D, that their miracles/powers should be fashioned after their god(s) (that's right, different clerics would get different spell-sets) and had suggested as much to Gary Gygax for a Greyhawk Clerics hbbook we would have done if he had not lost the company in 1985. So, I can't wait to see what Morrus and the team create (or, recreate)! May St. Cuthbert clear your path to victory. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads