Request for Balancing Feedback on My TTRPG, Astrenor

Which class (path) do you think are the strongest?

• Warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paladin

• Priest

• Bard

• Mage

• Summoner

• Druid

• Hunter

• Thief

• Brawler

• All: they look well-balanced

Kerozen

Villager
Astrenor-banner.png

Hello everyone đź‘‹,

I have just published V2 of my RPG Astrenor. It is a humorous medieval fantasy role-playing game aimed at beginners or GMs who enjoy simple rules.

In Astrenor, players take on the roles of young adventurers about to earn their adventurer's diploma in a humorous universe that plays with the codes of traditional med-fan. They will need to join a prestigious guild to explore this world and uncover the mysteries that lie behind its jovial appearance. Whether you are a daring warrior, a powerful mage, or a cunning thief, Astrenor invites you to forge your own legend.

The V2 offers a range of new classes, and the reason for this message is that I would like to get your feedback on the balancing and possibly find players to run combat simulations on our platform Charactersheetonline.

Here is a preview of the talent tree:

Special moves.PNG

All game documents are available for free on our website: Astrenor - Free TTRPG

I look forward to reading your feedback and recommendations.

Thank you in advance for your help 🙏

Last edited:

Kerozen

Villager
Hello everyone,

We've set up a small skills simulator to help you better understand how the paths system work, so you can assess the strengths and weaknesses of each one.

Simulator : Astrenor - Free TTRPG
PathsSimulator.PNG

Thanks to those who will take the time to give us their opinion.

I wish you a pleasant day :)

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
"Which paths are strongest" looks like a question for people who have played a few adventures in Astrenor. "Would you like to play this game for free" might be a better poll question for the forum. The answer from me, for the latter, would be "yes" provided that 1) someone else is GMing and 2) making a character can be done in 15 minutes or less.

Kerozen

Villager
Hello, it's quick and easy to create your character, just read pages 6 to 11 of the rulebook. Alternatively, you can download pre-made character sheets from our website. For the GM I can see if other GMs are available, but there aren't many of us :x

Remove ads