Requesting Stormreach Info

Drew

Explorer
My Eberron campaign is just about to reach Xen'Drik, and I find the information on Stormreach to be lacking. I understand the only Stormreach writeup is found in the adventure Grasp of the Emerald Claw. Would someone be so kind as to let me know the basic city statblock and perhaps a rough overview of the city? I'm not asking for anything major, just the basic statblock and four or five sentences on the feel/layout of the city. I'm looking to give a nod toward official continuity without having to buy an adventure I don't plan to run.

Thanks!

lior_shapira

Explorer
This is the description of Stormreach from the adventure:
Stormreach rises over the harbor, the only apparent evidence of civilization along this otherwise jungle coastline. Great stone buildings form the foundation of the trade city, though all manners of smaller wood structures fill the gaps between the large strucures. A stout stone wall surrounds the city, and a complex series of docks and wharfs connect the city to the sea.

A description of the market:
A single canal bisects the market ward, and the wide bridge that crosses it is crowded with permanent shop fronts and hastily erected stalls, with merchants proclaiming the quality and superiority of their wares. You see livestock, sweetmeats, timber, silver, pearls, fur, crystals, vellum and pens, weaponry, and a host of additional goods.
The street on either side of the canal is chocked with carts, temporary and permanent storefronts, and the conversation of hundreds of people buying and selling all manner of things. Dancers, jugglers, fire-eaters, puppeteers and purported sorcerers peddle their talents to anyone with coin and a modicum of patience.

There isn't a stat-block of the city, really little detail besides what I just wrote.

hope it helps, lior

Remove ads