Requests for the Bestiary

Ironxxx

First Post
Irradiated mutants, I'm thinking there could be variety of different ones, a la fallout.
Space weevils
Cyborgs
A race of creatures formed from diamond in the high gravity of a pulsar or supermassive black hole.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
More dragons, giant mechas, mutants, a race of flesheating humanoid aardvarks

Once great way to make mechas is to simply take an animal and give it the Mechanoid type (there's an example of a giant robotic constrictor snake at the bottom of the Animals page).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A race of creatures formed from diamond in the high gravity of a pulsar or supermassive black hole.

I like this idea. A super tough monster with a really high SOAK. I need to think of how PCs would be able to defeat it, though.

Hmmm. Crystalline critters are vulnerable to sonic damage. That might be enough.

Ironxxx

First Post
I like this idea. A super tough monster with a really high SOAK. I need to think of how PCs would be able to defeat it, though.

Hmmm. Crystalline critters are vulnerable to sonic damage. That might be enough.

They say diamonds are a girls best friend, perhaps their weakness is that there aren't many of them and they're ruthlessly hunted by Interstellar Jewellry stores, like a militant H.Samuels

Ghost2020

Adventurer
Could you make the Bestiary a downloadable document? I'd throw a few bucks at it too, give it a quick cover art, throw a few more beasts on it and i'll buy it. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Could you make the Bestiary a downloadable document? I'd throw a few bucks at it too, give it a quick cover art, throw a few more beasts on it and i'll buy it. :)

The Fantasy Bestiary and Future Bestiary are books in development. There will be PDF versions, too.

Dalamar

Adventurer
You could probably take a look at the DnD 5e Basic Rules and see if there are any monsters there that you consider worth adding to the fantasy section.

Chimera, centaur, naga, doppleganger, were-wolf (and other shapechangers, I always liked the idea of a were-bear), a couple more of the dinosaurs (brontosaurus, ankylosaurus maybe?).

Also, I'm not sure what's happening, but as I scroll through the beastiary, it loads the login page to edit the site. Asks for a username and password. Kinda weird. I'm just scrolling up and down with my mousewheel. Maybe I clicked something accidentally, but I can't figure out what.

Remove ads