• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rescue at Rivenroar Posted

Caliber

Explorer
For some reason, I can't log in to D&D Insider any more (it keeps throwing me back to the login prompt) so I can't download the adventure. Is anyone else having this problem?

Cheers

Richard

They changed their sign in system and apparently the old one didn't actually do much (if any) checking before letting someone sign in. So a lot of people who were using incorrect user/pass suddenly were being locked out (or so they say).

I just went and made a new account. Once they get ready to start charging, I'll try to sort things out and attach the email I want, but for now it's all pointless, so free hotmail accounts FTW. :)

catsclaw227

First Post
They changed their sign in system and apparently the old one didn't actually do much (if any) checking before letting someone sign in. So a lot of people who were using incorrect user/pass suddenly were being locked out (or so they say).

I just went and made a new account. Once they get ready to start charging, I'll try to sort things out and attach the email I want, but for now it's all pointless, so free hotmail accounts FTW. :)

I was able to sign in a few days ago, now it won't sign me in and doesn't give me any indication why. I can sign into Gleemax, but not DDI. This sucks.

Hussar

Legend
Something to remember here is that you only have a part of the magazine, not the whole thing. All of the backdrop information when Paizo was running things was kept in a separate part as well.

If you were to try to run STAP using only There is No Honor, you'd have some serious problems.

Remember, this is all preview material for the month's issue, not the entire issue yet.

Vanuslux

Explorer
Something to remember here is that you only have a part of the magazine, not the whole thing. All of the backdrop information when Paizo was running things was kept in a separate part as well.

If you were to try to run STAP using only There is No Honor, you'd have some serious problems.

Remember, this is all preview material for the month's issue, not the entire issue yet.

This is the first I've heard of the individual Dungeon and Dragon articles being considered "preview material" and I note that there's nothing about any other articles related to this adventure or the adventure path in this issue of Dungeon's posted table of contents. This is pretty much what we get until next month's Dragon.

Vanuslux

Explorer
I just downloaded the complete Dungeon 156 to see if the errors in this module have been addressed. They haven't. So much for that.

Oren

First Post
Fast forward, 8 months later, and nothing has been addressed yet regarding the numerous problems in this adventure. Disappointing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads