Retro Story Hour: (Contact's) Temple of Elemental Evil 2!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I love that picture!

Hey (contact), did you get my voice mail message the other day? I'm in your old stomping grounds for the week, and wanted to make sure you weren't around here for some odd reason. :)

Schmoe

Adventurer
(contact) said:
A bumpity bump bump.

Check out this picture, it's Nolin from Piratecat's campaign: Here is a larger version

nolincomesunlive_sm2.jpg

Hmm, very suspicious, it is. Sneakin' around and bumpin' ancient threads. Might be hopin' for an update to a (contact) Story Hour, we might. After all, just think of the children.

Schmoe

Adventurer
I'm bumping this because this is the thread that started me on my Story Hour addiction. Well, actually, this is the thread that contains the story from Eric's old boards that started me on my Story Hour addiction. Still, I have never come across another with the same body count as this one - it's truly something to aspire to. 6 years later, hopefully a new crop of people can find inspiration from it.

Last edited:

MortalPlague

Adventurer
*BUMP*

I was linked here from this post by Rune, and for that, I am thankful. I've never read a story hour, but I finished this one in a single sitting.

Magnificent.

I would love to run a campaign like this, but I'm not sure my players would enjoy playing it. Still, I may make an attempt now. This seems like such fun, such hilarity, and I want to have gaming stories of this calibre.

There was only one problem, going through; all the picture links are gone. Does anyone have these to repost?

Remove ads