• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return of Fold-Up Paper Model!

Gez

First Post
As you know, once upon a time, there was a nifty feature on the WotC site, that allowed people with good printers and stacks of cardboard paper to craft D&D buildings.

When the Map Folio 3D was released, the fold-up paper models were first hidden, and then completely taken down once the web team discovered people figured out a few trick to access them anyway.

Well, most FPM are now back! It seems the WotC web team now consider them as a web-enhancement for MF3D.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/fpm/archive

Janx

Hero
And for other models that look really nice, check out WorldWorksGames's stuff.

I do their web product announcements, so I'm biased. But they really do make good stuff for gaming, which is why I help them out.

Janx

Raloc

First Post
Janx, the stuff you guys sell is awesome. Unfortunately at the moment I have no use for it, as I play solely via OpenRPG, but if I were DMing a game using miniatures, that's the first site I'd go to.

OOo quite inexpensive too.

Last edited:

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Janx said:

I do their web product announcements, so I'm biased. But they really do make good stuff for gaming, which is why I help them out.

Janx

That stuff's AWESOME...need...money....*twitch*twitch*

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Janx said:

Janx
Hands down, of all the money I've spent on pdf and print products over the last 5 years, the WorldWorks stuff is the best value and the most utilitarian stuff I own.

Turanil

First Post
Gez said:
As you know, once upon a time, there was a nifty feature on the WotC site, that allowed people with good printers and stacks of cardboard paper to craft D&D buildings.
Incredible! It's the first time in my life that I learn about this!

Steverooo

First Post
Janx said:

Janx

What's up with that Homepage, anyway? I see where it says "Model Sets / Terrain", etc., but when I try to click on it, nothing happens... Do you need ActiveX, or what?

Remove ads