• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to the Temple. ( Group 2 )

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Most enchanted, dear maiden," Gareth replies, taking up her hand and giving it a peck (if she allows it). "I am Gareth, and at your service."

"Maridosen's not been any trouble, honest," he continues. "It just ain't any day that I find a bit of dark, bittersweet chocolate manning the taps. You've certainly been far more welcoming. So, she ask you to take care of the bar while she ran off, irresponsibly? And Dad's not going to stop her again?"

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Kanjo makes it back to the tavern in one piece, lucky for him, eh? Settling back in with his group, the 'stealthy' one takes a look around to make sure that he has not been followed. After being sure, he relays the information he has just gathered. Perhaps the group should think about venturing else where? Maybe even move on to the Moat house that they were here to investigate?

Vesta shrugs. "Dad's heart hasn't been up to par and he has been allowing me to handle the Wench while he rests up, but all big decisions still have to get his approval. I've no idea why he won't just let me kick her to the curb. Guess I have to catch her doing something wrong before that happens. Her lousy personality doesn't seem to be reason enough." Vesta shrugs.

Remove ads