• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to the Temple. ( Group 2 )

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Gareth harumphs. "Well, you can go see the guards and check up on the tipsy templar, but I'm gonna stick right here. Somebody's gotta wait for Kanjo. Besides, I haven't had my beer yet."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Delkat

"Harrumph." Delkat says at the mention of fermented hops.

"I have no intention of seeking out the authorities this evening -- perhaps tomorrow, but not tonight. Although, if they had access to better wine, then I might be inclined."

Delkat will return to the Inn and retire to his room, getting ready for the following day, which should prove to be more eventful.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I'm going to have to side with Gareth on this one. I have a meal inside getting cold. Danvick returns inside the Welcome Wench to finish his meal. If nothing else interesting happens, he will turn in for the evening later that night and arise early in the morning to go out for a quick ride.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Kanjo, silent as a cat, slinks along the rooftop in attempts of getting closer to hear what is going on. Just a few more inches ... and that's when his foot catches a loose shingle. The piece of roofing slides loose under his foot, threatening to clatter to the ground. But more importantly, threatens to send the rogue a crashing to the ground. The gnome and Chatrilon don't seem to notice; still separating and Chatrilon continues off into the darkness of another alley. The gnome pauses a moment, looking around to ensure he hasn't been followed.

[sblock=Kanjo]
I need a hide check.
[/sblock]

Those of you that return inside, find that the place is just as bustling as it was when you left. The bard has returned to sit with the flock of women, but isn't playing. The pretty bar-wench that was making her rounds on the floor is now posted behind the bar - replacing the sour Maridosen that once stood there.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
The gnome doesn't spot Kanjo on the roof, nor even notice his comrades waiting by the Tavern's front door. Shrugging at the sound that he had heard, the small humanoid wanders off down the alley way in a different direction as Chatrilon, leaving the all too 'quiet' Kanjo atop the roof.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Kanjo thanks the gods "Sometimes luck is a good thing." He raises his cloaks hood and sticks to the rooftops and the shadows, following the gnome until the small man goes inside a building. "Time to let the others know.

[sblock=Action]

Kanjo will follow the gnome until it enters a building. When it enters, he will try to take a mental note of the building and then return to his companions.

[/sblock]

TwistedMindInc

First Post
[ Kanjo ]

You follow quietly from building top to the other, the gnome finally emerges out on to the main road again. It looks as if he is going to cross the small cobbled bridge to move into another part of town. You can no longer follow along, unless you wish to climb down and shadow upon foot.

[ Gareth ]

The attractive woman flashes you a smile. "Welcome to the Welcome Wench - where the ale is good and the wenches are better!" She laughs softly at her own saying and grabs a tankard, anticipating your request. "Oh. Maridosen? What did she do now?" Her cheery tone is replaced with that of annoyance. It's obvious she isn't very pleased with the bitter barmaid. "Her attitude is horrible for business, I don't know why my father insists on keeping her employed here." After a moment's pause, her smile returns and she's offering her hand. "I'm Vesta. My father, Olster, is the owner of this establishment."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Kanjo pauses....... considering his next move. He thought back to what he was taught, if your unsure, do what you know to be safest. He nods to himself and returns to the inn, keeping to the roofs until he reaches it.

-------------- (assuming he reaches it safely)

Kanjo enters through the main door of the Wench, and sits down beside his companions. Our little "chatrilon" had a visit with a rather interesting gnome. Little fellow snuck out the back window for the meeting. I decided to turn back when he crossed a bridge to another part of town. he whispered to his companions. Figured it would be better to be drinking with friends than dead in a trap. Voices down if you mind, the gnome was in here moments ago.

Remove ads