• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to the Temple. ( Group 2 )

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I was trying to be polite Danvick. Kanjo says quietly. He never really cared for talking, but then again he never cared for taverns either as he found them too loud. He only ventured into them to gather information from loose tongues.

[sblock=I made an oops]

When I rolled on invisiblecastle, I put Airwalkrr's name on the note instead of yours Twisted. I put RttToEE (return to the temple of elemental evil), I am in his ToEE game. So.....I'll re-roll again if you decide you want me to. But hey, I did put my name on it this time! lol[/sblock]

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Gareth grins, but pushes any lurid thoughts from his mind. "Pity, idle chit-chat would be just fine. I wanna know more about the news around here, and you got that look like you've seen it all, and all too often. But I'll take an ale. Here." Gareth slides a gold coin across the bar. "I might need more, if the conversation's good. If it's fun, I'll stick around and spend. And I don't wanna hear the sound of rubbing cats on washboards," indicating the bard.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Kanjo nursed his ale. He never drank until his senses were impaired. He mostly did it so that people wouldn't stare at him while he was in the tavern.

[sblock=OOC]I just wanted the game to get bumped up :) [/sblock]

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Maridosen stared, unblinkingly at Gareth. "Alright." An ale was pushed across the bar's top to the ranger, and she cleared her throat. "Anything else?" Apparently Gareth is oblivious to the gnome staring him down, but Kanjo doesn't miss a beat. In fact, as the half-orc approached the bar tender and the gnome echanged looks. Odd. For a bartendress that doesn't seem to be too warm to customers, she seemed rather friendly with the shady gnome. Even over the din, perhaps it is thanks to the opening door just at the right moment, Kanjo hears a disturbance coming from outside.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Get close to Gareth. Something is going on. He says to the group. Kanjo stands and gets closer to the door, trying to hear what is going on outside.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Gareth grins. "News, rumors, that sort of thing." Picking up on Kanjo's agitation, he adds, "Current events." He places one foot on the ground, ready to spring into action if necessary, yet still oblivious to the specific direction of the spring.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Delkat

OnlytheStrong said:
Get close to Gareth. Something is going on. He says to the group. Kanjo stands and gets closer to the door, trying to hear what is going on outside.

"You always think something is going on," chides Delkat.

As he sees the rest of the group start to mull towards the ranger, Delkat has no choice but to join them. He does his best to appear non-chalant and winds his way towards the bar, with his empty wine glass in hand.

"At least I can get my glass refreshed," Delkat says quietly to himself, after contemplating the last offering of swill. "Hopefully they have something that Pelor's rays actually shone upon -- everything so far has been quite green and harsh."

TwistedMindInc

First Post
"You drunken bastard, let go of me!" Kanjo hears clearly as he moves closer to the door. Peering through the window adjacent to his exit, he can't see who the voices belong to. The small gathering at the bar, obviously makes the robed gnome nervous and he drops from the stool.. not without shooting Maridosen a look. He quickly starts to make his way through the crowd, towards the front door, passing right by Delkat as he does.

[sblock=Delkat]
Make a listen check for me in the OOC section, please. :)
[/sblock]

Remove ads