D&D 5E Revisiting RAW Darkness Spell

gatorized

Explorer
Inappropriate language; personal attack
Well, this got out of hand. But it was pretty good while it lasted as these things go! Thanks for keeping it civil for 40 pages, gang. I appreciate all of you that engaged in good faith, which I think we collectively pulled off for longer than average. See you in another thread!
Don't be a passive aggressive bitch just because you were wrong. The thread isn't done and you're not going anywhere.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
So much wrong in so few words!

Anyone who has been here as long as you have should know insulting others and making it personal isn’t in keeping with the ENWorld ToS.

More posting like that, and ENWorld won’t be keeping you.

Additionally, this thread will go forward without you.

Last edited:

Well, this got out of hand. But it was pretty good while it lasted as these things go! Thanks for keeping it civil for 40 pages, gang. I appreciate all of you that engaged in good faith, which I think we collectively pulled off for longer than average. See you in another thread!
You did a good job, also! I enjoyed our discussions earlier, and how you handled yourself in later pages.

Mirtek

Hero
In 3.5 if you go to -1 or greater hit points, you dying which adds unconscious. Dying only applies until -9. Okay. So far so good. Once you go past -9 to dead, you are no longer dying, which means the unconscious caused by it no longer applies. Okay. Now we look at dead. Dead says that your soul leaves. Okay. You can't be healed naturally or through magic. Okay. You start to decay. Fine. Nowhere does it say that you can't get up now that you are no longer unconscious. :p
My new personal canon is that the very first undead was a rules lawyer coming up with exactly that argument

gator001

Villager
So much wrong in so few words!

Anyone who has been here as long as you have should know insulting others and making it personal isn’t in keeping with the ENWorld ToS.

More posting like that, and ENWorld won’t be keeping you.

Additionally, this thread will go forward without you.
Incorrect.

Remove ads