Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
I am searching futily for the operning post for character creation. Where is it?

That's a very good question. Lost in the Great Database Crash of 2006, I believe.

37 point build, Hit Points are MAX at first, plus average (rounded up each level) thereafter. What else do you need to know?

For starting gold, let's go with 7200.

[sblock=Scott Dewar Only]We need a good a good reason why you are imprisoned here. One of two options come to mind:

1 - You did try to infiltrate the tToEE (specifically, the Earth Temple Cult), but were found out and you are now imprisoned and awaiting sacrifice at their hand. How you were found out is up to you (perhaps you refused to kill an innocent, or something similar).

2 - You pissed off somebody in Nulb and they captured you and sold you to the Temple. Dick Rentsch (the owner of the Waterside Hostel before it burned to the ground a couple days ago) is a good possibility, as if you flirted with any of his serving girls, you likely pissed him off. :)[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
That's a very good question. Lost in the Great Database Crash of 2006, I believe.

37 point build, Hit Points are MAX at first, plus average (rounded up each level) thereafter. What else do you need to know?

For starting gold, let's go with 7200.

[sblock=Scott Dewar Only]We need a good a good reason why you are imprisoned here. One of two options come to mind:

1 - You did try to infiltrate the tToEE (specifically, the Earth Temple Cult), but were found out and you are now imprisoned and awaiting sacrifice at their hand. How you were found out is up to you (perhaps you refused to kill an innocent, or something similar).

2 - You pissed off somebody in Nulb and they captured you and sold you to the Temple. Dick Rentsch (the owner of the Waterside Hostel before it burned to the ground a couple days ago) is a good possibility, as if you flirted with any of his serving girls, you likely pissed him off. :)[/sblock]

that looks to be the crunchy i need. thank you. I have a place holder in your rg thread.

[sblock=dm only]
I like this one:

as is is perfect.He is trying his best to be honorable, by not lying, so he is speaking plainatively. i will remove the ic s blocks and have an in character post soon.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
opening post in IC tread done. enough to start on rg , but skills and feats at min still needed. WIP.

Remove ads