• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
I'm around. I started playing in the Iron DM competition, and my mind just fizzled in my other games.

I have no other excuse. :blush: But at least I know my creative juices still burst like an overripe peach. :cool:

I'm here. I had to sew three Halloween costumes for my girls this week and half of last week, and thus was out of the loop with those projects. I'm not a very good sewer, so it took me a while.

Rhun

First Post
I dressed up as Slash from GnR. Since I still had a bunch of stuff from my rocker days, I was able to throw the costume together in about 20 minutes for $10. And I ended up winning 3rd place in my work's costume competition, which paid out $25...all in all, not a bad deal for a last minute decision to dress up. LOL.

renau1g

First Post
I dressed up as a guy on crutches...no wait I was a guy on crutches. I slipped on a kids toy coming down the stairs, and landed on my ankle wrong on the landing (failed my tumble check) and sprained my ankle. Fun Halloween for me.

I dressed up as Slash from GnR. Since I still had a bunch of stuff from my rocker days, I was able to throw the costume together in about 20 minutes for $10. And I ended up winning 3rd place in my work's costume competition, which paid out $25...all in all, not a bad deal for a last minute decision to dress up. LOL.

So -10$ to throw costume and +25$ for winning the bronze medal?
What about -2000$ for breaking Jackson guitars like Slash did? If you haven't done it, you weren't Slash! :lol:

Voadam

Legend

Top hat, cigarette, long black curly hair. Nice and easy concept, good choice.

Remove ads