• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Ciaran looks natural and approachable, but is aloof and very cool (if not cold) and intellectual. However, his emotions run even deeper than that, and influence everything he does.

Gareth, on the other hand, looks unapproachable, but is gregarious, impulsive, and friendly. However, deep inside that, he has the discipline of a knight when the chips are down.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
I must admit, when I found out just how chilling Ciaran could be, I was a little concerned as how that made me look, especially since Rhun is in my Ravenloft campaign. That's chock full with chilling, twisted characters.

For those not involved in the game with Dire Lemming, Gareth Griffinshield was the son of a valiant knight who was spiritually broken from the horrors of the Temple of Elemental Evil, and his orc wife.

How about Shoon? What are you finding out about him?

Dire Lemming

First Post
That he's in no mood for your shenanigans. :p

Also that he's a bit less clueless than I thought about things that have nothing to do with members of the opposite sex.

Actually, I'm not really sure what you mean. :confused:

Voadam

Legend
InVinoVeritas said:
For those not involved in the game with Dire Lemming, Gareth Griffinshield was the son of a valiant knight who was spiritually broken from the horrors of the Temple of Elemental Evil, and his orc wife.

Sir Merrick will not be broken by an orcish wife!

:)

Rhun

First Post
Always remember: Don't argue with the DM, or your PC gets it! :D

For what it is worth, some of the best games I've ever played in are ones that don't go "by the book." I play in three of J. Alexander's games here, and he does a lot of stuff outside the rules, and his games are incredibly fun.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Sure, DMs shouldn't follow the rules if bending them will make it better. But simply ignoring the rules just so you can screw over one player doesn't seem right, does it?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads