• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rise of the Empire

spasemunki

First Post
A small goblin covered with a black cloak carefully eyes the new arrivals before speaking.

"I am Magruut, born of the city of Rhukaan Draal. I owe the Seekers my freedom, and seek with them the foundation of a new Dhakaani Empire."

NarlethDrider

First Post
Yaggl, with the gnome female beside him, comes to join the group; a worried look is upon his face, "Our introductions can continue down below. There is much to discuss. Follow me."

You follow Yaggl into the depths of the ship---down into a large room dominated by a large table surrounded by many chairs. Several doors line each wall. Yaggl speaks again, "Each of you have a room. Store your gear & meet back here in a quarter hour, there is much to discuss..."
Each room contains a small desk & chair, a footlocker, bed, & washbasin.

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
Nekerrik stows his gear and weapons, except for a shortsword wich he leaves hanging at his belt. He is so used to the weight of his chainmail that he doesn't consider taking it off.

Gez

First Post
Vitalis doesn't really need a room, and doesn't feel burdened by his pack, and settles to instead exploring the ship, surprised by its size and luxury.

Ferrix

Explorer
Aeryl blinks into existence, her lithe form flitting about on gossamer wings, "I am here. I will take that one," she points out a room.

spasemunki

First Post
Having already stowed his gear earlier in the trip, Magruut remains in the meeting room. He pulls a small book filled with strange-looking inscriptions from the folds of his cloak, and begins to read.

(OOC: Still on board. For some reason, the thread subscription thing still isn't notifying me of updates to this thread, despite me telling it to.)

DrZombie

First Post
Nekerrik strolls to the deck, and walks to the railing. He looks down to see if there are any targets for a few lucky shots, but regrettably noone on the ground is willing to accomodate him. He uses the remaining time to look at the people on deck, trying to figure out what they are doing.

Remove ads