D&D 5E Rise of the Necromancer OOC

eayres33

Explorer
I should mention, Kaleban is absolutely not loyal to the cult that created him. It's up to you if Kaleb is still in their service, but he is ultimately working toward their destruction. Just how Anorthax would want it.

That is the thing about crazy cults they don't have a stage 2. Step one do something crazy to get power, step three goal obtained, step two is always a bit fuzzy.

[MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION]
Would it be possible for you to post your Character sheet on the forum? The PDF's are wreaking havoc with my phone for some reason xD

Queenie

Queen of Everything
...the point of using that sheet was so I didn't have to type it all up... :p

But seriously, yah, it's not working on all my devices either for whatever reason. Like, some numbers load up and some don't. It's perfect on my desktop!

I'm in the process of porting over the numbers to a simple sheet so it'll be accessible for everyone. Just have a few busy days here but I'll try to get mine done asap.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Fradak

Explorer
With this character builder it's easy to build one.
(If anyone is interested, you have to register here and go back to the builder to get access to the full options. And yes, the registration is in french, but the builder is in english)
(If you want to copy past it, click reply with quote to get the formating)

Lola the Red Longane

Rogue 1 (0 XP)
Human (f), Chaotic evil
Charlatan

[ ABILITY SCORES ]

Str 10 (+0) Dex 18 (+4) Con 12 (+1) Int 11 (+0) Wis 12 (+1) Cha 17 (+3)

[ PROFICIENCIES ]

Proficiency Bonus +2
Saves Dex +6, Int +2
Skills Acrobatics +6, Deception +7, Intimidation +5, Perception +3, Persuasion +5, Sleight of Hand +6, Stealth +8 (passive Perception 13)
Armors & Weapons Light armor, simple weapons, hand crossbow, shortsword, longsword, rapier, shortbow
Tools thieves' tools, disguise kit, forgery kit
Languages common, elvish, thieves' cant

[ COMBAT ]

hp 9 ; HD 1d8
Init +4 ; Speed 30 ft
AC 15 (leather 11, Dex +4)
Rapier. Melee : +6 (1d8+4 piercing ; finesse)
Shortbow. Ranged : +6 (1d6+4 piercing ; ammmunition (range 80/320), two-handed)
Dagger. Melee : +6 (1d4+4 piercing ; finesse, light, thrown (range 20/60))

[ FEATURES & TRAITS ]

Expertise * (Deception, Stealth)
Sneak Attack (+1d6)
Dual Wielder
False Identity

[ EQUIPMENT ]

Rapier, shortbow, dagger (2), leather, forgery kit, thieves' tools, poisoner's kit, 20 arrows, backpack, ball bearings/100 (10), chain/10 feet, bell, candle (5), crowbar, hammer, piton (10), lantern/hooded, oil/flask (2), rations/1 day (5), tinderbox, waterskin, rope/hempen 50 feet, clothes/fine, pouch, con tools, 15 gp
Total cost 212.65 gp ; Total weight 105.5 lb

[ CHARACTER ]

Height M / 5.7 ft / 160 lb. ; Age 20 years
Eyes ; Skin ; Hair
Appearance

Personality traits Flattery is my preferred trick for getting what I want. I do not trust anyone outside of myself.
Ideals I am a free spirit; no one tells me what to do.
Bonds I feel the weight of my family on my shoulders; I do want to make them proud of me.
Flaws I am beautiful, and we both know it. You'd better pay respect. I have a short temper. My chaotic nature is hard to keep under control, though I try.

Character Backstory Lola Longane was born to a noble family of Gao. She was related by blood to the Duchess herself. Close enough to gain the wealth and privilege, but far enough to not be in the direct line of succession and so avoid the worst of the palace intrigue and strain of the Sword of Damocles. Lola's branch of the family however had gained some of it's wealth and position through a long history of shadowy dealings. She was trained at an early age into these skills. The Longane family had long dealt in blackmail of other families, theft of important documents or valuables, planting evidence against their enemies, and sometimes outright assassinations. It was a proud tradition that made the family wealthy and powerful. Lola was an exceptional student as well, showing true talent. Wild, sometimes reckless, frequently selfish, Lola took to her training easily, but she wanted more than to just be told what to do all the time. Lola wanted adventure, to test her mettle, and her family wanted her to settle down somewhat before being thrust into the actual business with important responsibilities.

Last edited:

Fradak

Explorer
Here is Casca.

Casca

Cleric (War) 1 (0 XP)
Human (m), Lawful evil
Soldier

[ ABILITY SCORES ]

Str 15 (+2) Dex 12 (+1) Con 14 (+2) Int 11 (+0) Wis 17 (+3) Cha 12 (+1)

[ PROFICIENCIES ]

Proficiency Bonus +2
Saves Wis +5, Cha +3
Skills Arcana +2, Athletics +4, Insight +5, Intimidation +3, Religion +2 (passive Perception 13)
Armors & Weapons Light armor, medium armor, shields, simple weapons, martial weapons, heavy armor
Tools one type of gaming set, vehicles (land)
Languages common

[ COMBAT ]

hp 10 ; HD 1d8
Init +1 ; Speed 30 ft
AC 18 (chain mail 16, shield +2, Dex +0)
Warhammer. Melee : +4 (1d8+2 bludgeoning ; versatile (1d10))
Light crossbow. Ranged : +3 (1d8+1 piercing ; ammmunition (range 80/320), loading, two-handed)

[ CLERIC SPEELS ]

Spellcasting Ability Wisdom ; Spells Save DC 13 ; Spells Attack Bonus +5
Daily Spells to prepare 4 ; Slots 2
Known Cantrips 3
- Lvl 0 : guidance, sacred flame, light, light
Domain Spells divine favor, shield of faith

[ FEATURES & TRAITS ]

Domain Spells
Bonus Proficiencies (martial weapons, heavy armor) *
War Priest (3/long rest)
War Caster
Military Rank

[ EQUIPMENT ]

Warhammer, light crossbow, chain mail, shield, dice set, 20 crossbow bolts, holy symbol/reliquary, backpack, blanket, candle (10), tinderbox, alms box, blocks of incense (2), censer, robes, rations/1 day (2), waterskin, clothes/common, pouch, insignia of rank, trophy from enemy, 10 gp
Total cost 146.4 gp ; Total weight 97.5 lb
[ CHARACTER ]

Height M / 6.2 ft / 200 lb. ; Age 20 years
Eyes ; Skin ; Hair
Appearance

Personality traits I see omens in every event and action. the gods try to speak to us, we juts need to listen.
Ideals Might. In life as in war, the stronger force wins.
Bonds I would die to recover an ancient relic of my faith that was lost long ago.
Flaws I put too much trust in those who wield power within my temple's hierarchy.

Character Backstory Casca grew up in Crevasse City and as such always admired the military academies and when he was old enough he enrolled. His natural talents were soon recognized by an inner circle of the academy. Within the academies of Crevasse is a hidden cult of Bane worshipers. Now the generals are aware that it exists, but since the cult supports the army, and the war priests they turn out make the whole army stronger, the generals turn a blind eye to it (so long as it doesn't challenge their authority). Casca was recruited into this inner circle, still training by day as a soldier, but at night learning the worship of Bane and the power that comes from it. Casca has finished his training. Due to his unique role, he did not get assigned to the city watch but was rather given a special assignment from his superiors. He was to report to Lord Severus to be part of a mission of great importance.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Oh my gosh, [MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION], thank you so so much!!! You didn't have to do that. Everyone should heaps lots of XP's upon you!!! :cool:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Okay, I made a few fixes that weren't right on my old sheet - most importantly Lola is NE not CE... that's really hard to play in a group I think. That doesn't mean she's not chaotic she's just not CHAOTIC lol.

Hope this helps anyone who couldn't read the other sheet.

Lola “Red” Longane
Medium humanoid (human), Neutral Evil
Height M / 5’8 ft / 136 lb. ; Age 18 years
Eyes Blue ; Skin Fair; Hair Red
Appearance

Armor Class 16
Hit Points 9
Speed 30

[sblock=Rolls] _: 4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 2, 6, 3] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 4, 1, 3] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 6, 1, 6] = 18
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 5, 1, 3] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 6, 6, 5] = 17
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 2, 4, 1] = 10
[/sblock]

STR 10 (+0)
DEX 18 (+4)
CON 12 (+1)
INT 12 (+1)
WIS 12 (+1)
CHA 17 (+3)

Skills Athletics +5, Deception +6, Insight +2, Persuasion +6, Religion +1
Senses Passive Perception 13
Languages Common, Thieves’ Cant, +1
Tools Thieves Tools, Poisoner’s Kit, Forgery Kit, Tools for chosen con
Feats
Background Charlatan

[sblock=Actions] hp 9 ; HD 1d8
Init +4 ; Speed 30 ft
AC 15 (leather 11, Dex +4)
Rapier. Melee : +6 (1d8+4 piercing ; finesse)
Shortbow. Ranged : +6 (1d6+4 piercing ; ammunition (range 80/320), two-handed)
Dagger. Melee : +6 (1d4+4 piercing ; finesse, light, thrown (range 20/60)

[/sblock]

[sblock=Equipment] Rapier, shortbow, dagger (2), leather, forgery kit, thieves' tools, poisoner's kit, 20 arrows, backpack, ball bearings/100 (10), chain/10 feet, bell, candle (5), crowbar, hammer, piton (10), lantern/hooded, oil/flask (2), rations/1 day (5), tinderbox, waterskin, rope/hempen 50 feet, clothes/fine, pouch, con tools, 15 gp
Total cost 212.65 gp ; Total weight 105.5 lb

[/sblock]

[sblock=Background] Lola Longane was born to a noble family of Gao. She was related by blood to the Duchess herself. Close enough to gain the wealth and privilege, but far enough to not be in the direct line of succession and so avoid the worst of the palace intrigue and strain of the Sword of Damocles. Lola's branch of the family however had gained some of its wealth and position through a long history of shadowy dealings. She was trained at an early age into these skills. The Longane family had long dealt in blackmail of other families, theft of important documents or valuables, planting evidence against their enemies, and sometimes outright assassinations. It was a proud tradition that made the family wealthy and powerful.

Lola was an exceptional student as well, showing true talent. Wild, sometimes reckless, frequently selfish, Lola took to her training easily, but she wanted more than to just be told what to do all the time. Lola wanted adventure, to test her mettle, and her family wanted her to settle down somewhat before being thrust into the actual business with important responsibilities. [/sblock]

Remove ads