• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ritual Magic (A new book of magic)

Stratovarius

First Post
Just updated the Ritualist, Martyr, Ritual Warrior, Feats, Ritualist Rituals and Martyr rituals. There's still work that needs to be done on the classes and rituals though.

Treebore

First Post
Has this, or has anyone, put this into a PDF format? If so I would like to be shown a download link or have it e-mailed to me: b o r z o i addict at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

If not, I would do it myself, but I only can afford Acrobat Reader. I am also finding .doc files are being seriously corrupted by my VISTA version of Windows. Not ones I make with VISTA, but ones made with prior versions of Windows have all become corrupted.

joshhg

First Post
Okay, that is a lot of text. I don't have a chance to read it yet, but I just want to praise you for your work. This must have been a challenge.

Subscribed and in que for reading.

Stratovarius

First Post
Its about seven months of work on and off, so far. I'm thinking there will be another two before it is finished. Its certainly been interesting. Its been thought provoking enough I even have ideas for another two base classes, although those will not be appearing anytime soon.

To finish it off, I need another PrC, some more rituals for the Martyr, and Ritual Warrior, and then monsters and templates (I have about 6-8 ideas here, but this is my weakest area), and some items and artefacts (never made these at all before). And after that, the big cleanup. So, its getting there, but not there yet.

Stratovarius

First Post
Yes, that I did, although 4e has thrown some kinks into the plan. I suppose I'm far enough along that I finish up the book and release it for 3.5, but given that I still need to write all of the flavour text for it, I might not have it done in anything resembling a timely manner, and with 4e just around the corner, I doubt it's worthwhile to actually put in the effort. So, keep going for 3.5 or wait?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads