Rod of Seven Parts boxed set

Feeroper

Explorer
Hello everyone,

I recently picked up the Rod of Seven Parts Boxed set at Gen Con this year, as it was only $15 and in great condition. They had it priced low because they thought there might be 3 maps missing from the set (It even said on the tag that they werent sure).

Now the box lists 6 poster maps included. Inside there are only 3 maps as was indicated, but after checking the maps out, I cant tell if the listing on the box meant 6 poster maps as in 3 double sided maps, or if there should be 6 seperate physical poster maps included and this one only has 3? From the looks of it on my inspection the poster maps look to all be present and accounted for.

If anyone out there has this set, can you let me know if I am actually missing 3 maps or if it was a misunderstanding and should be 3 double sided poster maps?

Feeroper

Explorer
Yup thats the one, thanks for the link!

It appears my suspiscions were correct and I did get the full set as it is 3 double sided maps.

Jupp

Explorer
for 15 bucks only? Nice deal indeed. The collector market seems to be down more or less at the moment. 5 years ago such a price would have been a real steal.

Remove ads