Free [Rolemaster] Rolemaster Actual Play: "The Tale so Far: Summary of Episodes 1 – 81": Twilight of the Old Order

Its been a while coming but now up on line is a summary of the Twilight of the Old Order game (episodes 1 - 81) in both a short 5 min video here a more in depth document if you are interested here
Hopefully for fans of the story(ies) hope our tales make a bit more sense now. :)

For those following either one or both of our campaigns online you may have noticed that the YouTube recordings start at episode 82 for the Twilight of the Old Order game. The answer is simply we only decided to start recording and posting to YouTube at that point and this summary information is designed to bring viewers up to speed.

View attachment 40964View attachment 40965

Enjoy very happy gaming to you & yours #rolemaster #rolemasteractualplay #twilightoftheoldorder

(oh and happy 4th of July to our American friends) 🌭

Last edited:

And the short explainer video is great too.
Thanks very much indeed @Lazvon Its really nice to get feedback like that and delighted that you now feel caught up. The great work here, BTW, is thanks to my dear friend and player Graham (Severin, Taenya) and I agree - I think that Graham has done a great job.

If ever you feel like making my players day's, they would love to hear your thoughts on either their charatgers or the story in a comment on YouTube itself (I don't think they subscribe to Enworld). :)

Again thanks for taking the time to comment and have a great day.

Chris/GM Chance

Remove ads