• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ronin Arts: Ken Hite's Adventures into Darkness and an update . . .

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
[imager]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6636/hite003largecb4.jpg[/imager]

What If Lovecraft Wrote Comic Books?
Somewhere, somewhen, he did. In this sourcebook, for the first time ever, Kenneth Hite gives H.P. Lovecraft’s comics writing the loving RPG adaptation it deserves.

Adventures Into Darkness includes:

• A complete historical overview of H.P. Lovecraft’s comics career, and How It Came To Be.
  • Plus! Full Mutants & Masterminds 2e statistics for seventeen of Lovecraft’s Nedor Comics heroes, from the Fighting Yank to Nodens, and from “Doc” Strange to Randolph Carter, Dream Master!
  • Plus! Eleven sinister villains, including the alluring Asenath the Body-Snatcher, the fiendish Nazi sorcerer Baron von Junzt, the eldritch Yellow Lama, and the horrific demi-god Dagon himself!
  • Plus! Monster stats for ghouls, nightgaunts, Frog-Men, Outer Ones, Tcho-Tchos, and the terrifying Dark Haunter.
  • An up-to-date Price Guide to tell you how much your own rare Lovecraft comics will bring today!
  • Full “how-to” treatment for blending the Golden Age of Comics with the madness of H.P. Lovecraft, tuned to chilling horror or wild imagination.
  • Super Sanity rules!

Not a dream! Not a hoax! Not an imaginary story!* Join H.P. Lovecraft and the timeless Nedor superheroes for …

Adventures Into Darkness! $9.95, 48-pages, written by Ken Hite, for use with M&M Superlink.

* May in fact be both a hoax and an imaginary story.

An update on Ronin Arts

Over the past year, new releases have slowed down considerably. While there have been new Ronin Arts products published through Green Ronin, actual new Ronin Arts products have been missing.

This isn't going to improve any time soon. While we have more projects in the works for publication through Green Ronin -- including one that's wrapping up this week -- my new position as Chief Operating Officer at Steve Jackson Games (announced here) changes the little time I've had to spend on Ronin Arts releases. New releases won't stop completely, but they will slow down more.

I want to thank everyone for supporting Ronin Arts over the last 6 years and I hope that you'll continue to enjoy the hundreds of products from our always-available catalog and enjoy the new PDFs as they become available.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
It is good to hear from you, it's been a long time.

Good luck with Steve Jackson, I know that things have been tight in the D20 world of late, and PDFs in particular.

The Campaign Planners remain some of my most used (and recommended) D20 supplements, and I will continue to hope for a CP4, and a Spycraft 2.0 version. (You really need to give up that bad habit of sleeping that you picked up somewhere....) While you may have too few hours to work on Ronin Arts material you have saved me, and others a great number of hours preparing for our games. Thank you for the work you put into them.

And I will be picking this one up, just because the idea made me laugh. :p

The Auld Grump

Pinotage

Explorer
philreed said:
An update on Ronin Arts

Over the past year, new releases have slowed down considerably. While there have been new Ronin Arts products published through Green Ronin, actual new Ronin Arts products have been missing.

This isn't going to improve any time soon. While we have more projects in the works for publication through Green Ronin -- including one that's wrapping up this week -- my new position as Chief Operating Officer at Steve Jackson Games (announced here) changes the little time I've had to spend on Ronin Arts releases. New releases won't stop completely, but they will slow down more.

I want to thank everyone for supporting Ronin Arts over the last 6 years and I hope that you'll continue to enjoy the hundreds of products from our always-available catalog and enjoy the new PDFs as they become available.

Thanks for the update. I've enjoyed all the Ronin Arts products I've bought over the years. Ronin Arts certainly had a huge impact on the d20 pdf market, and for that I thank you. I'll be keeping an eye out for future releases!

Pinotage

Urizen

First Post
Well,

At least you aren't going away completely.

I've been fortunate to have had the chance to work with you. You took me under your wing when I first started and for that I'll always be grateful.

Thanks Phil. You're a class act. Congrats on your new position at SJG and I wish you the best of luck.

Aus_Snow

First Post
Looks great! I'm just moving on to M&M as my system of choice (to GM) - so this might be quite timely, for me. :D There's usually room for a bit of Lovecraftian-ness(?) in a given campaign.

And yeah, best of luck at SJG. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads