Round up of Osprey RPG books released and upcoming

timbolton

Explorer
Apologies, gathering all the info has made this quite a long post!
Originally written 28 March 2020 (sorry I took so long to post it here)

Hi all,
I was lucky enough to pick up Romance of the Perilous Land and Paleomythic at Dragonmeet 2019 in December. I got chance to talk to the Osprey team, though I was a little dazed by the last table I had just been to (Triple Ace Games, one of their team was ill and I had been enquiring about him) so I probably seemed a little confused to the guys at the Osprey table.

Though I have yet to read the books from cover to cover, I have dipped in, and they are beautiful books. So gorgeous. And both genres are perfect for my interests – British Folklore and prehistoric. My brain thinking possibilities, I did ask about any upcoming ancient Greek/Roman setting, though they were obviously wanting to focus on the current two books at launch.

I've added all I found in searches below and will update when I find more.

Osprey Games and store
Blog - Osprey Games - Osprey Publishing
Osprey Games - Osprey Publishing

Bloomsbury Publishing – Osprey Roleplaying
Bloomsbury - Osprey Roleplaying

Osprey Games – resources
Gaming Resources - Osprey Roleplaying - Osprey Publishing

Osprey Blog posts
--------------

Interview with Philip Smith (head of Osprey Games)
The sleeping giant awakens - Osprey Games gets into RPGs

Graham Rose blog (writer of Paleomythic RPG)
Paleomythic
Paleomythic Materials

Scott Malthouse (writer of Romance of the Perilous Land RPG)
Trollish Delver
Lore of the Perilous Land: Wytchguard
Romance of the Perilous Land Appendix N

1st Edition of Romance of Perilous Land
Romance of the Perilous Land (first edition) - Trollish Delver Games | DriveThruRPG.com

--------------

Osprey 2020 line-up

Jackals

Bronze Age Fantasy RPG – expected 24 September 2020 11 February 2021 (according to Amazon UK on 14/5/20)

Jackals: Bronze Age Fantasy Roleplaying (Osprey Roleplaying): Amazon.co.uk: DeFoggi, John-Matthew, McCambridge, John, Musseau, Randy: 9781472837424: Books
Jackals

“The Zaharets, the land between the Vori Wastes and the Plains of Aeco, is well-known as the Land of Risings. Dominated by the rising city-states of Ameena Noani and Sentem, facing each other along the great War Road, the Zaharets has always been home to powerful civilizations. Beastmen ruins dot the landscape, a constant reminder of the Kingdom of Sin and the fragility of the Law of Men. Even older are the great ruins of the Hulathi, the legendary sea peoples, and the Hannic mansions sealed beneath the mountains, awaiting those who would seek out the Lost Folk. Scars abound from the wars between ruined Keta in the north and Gerwa in the south. And, far to the east, the legends of Muadah still beckon occultists and Jackals who seek to plunder its corrupted ruins.

Inspired by the myths, cultures, and history of the Ancient Near East, and by such ancient texts as the Iliad, the Epic of Gilgamesh, and the Old Testament, Jackals is a Sword & Sorcery roleplaying game set in a Fantasy Bronze Age. With mechanics based on the popular OpenQuest system, the game places players in the role of Jackals – adventurers, explorers, sellswords, and scavengers – and sends them out into the peril-filled land of the Zaharets to make their fortune… or perhaps fulfill a greater destiny…”

** Jackals uses OpenQuest system, found here: OpenQuest

Jackals: The Fall of the Children of the Bronze
A grand campaign for Jackals – expected 23 February 2021 18 May 2021 (according to Amazon UK on 14/5/20)

An epic campaign for Jackals, the Sword & Sorcery roleplaying game set in a Fantasy Bronze Age inspired by the legends and cultures of the Ancient Near East.

You ask what the Jackals do in the Zaharets. I ask you, what happens if they do nothing?
- Nawsi Namar of Orsem Honess, speaking to the Sar of Ameena Noani

The Fall of the Children of Bronze is a grand campaign for Jackals, and includes 30 adventures spanning 15 years. Players will explore the ancient myths and legends of the War Road, from the bustling streets of Ameena Noani in the north and Sentem in the south, to abandoned temples in the wastes, and mansions deep within the earth. They will encounter beings and powers from the past - ancient but far from dormant - and come face to face with the hidden hand that would the Law of Men torn down and chaos brought to the Zaharets.”

Jackals: The Fall of the Children of Bronze: A Grand Campaign for Jackals (Osprey Roleplaying): Amazon.co.uk: Defoggi, John-Matthew: 9781472837684: Books

Those Dark Places
Industrial Space RPG – expected 26 November 2020

“Space is a hell of a thing but you need to be sure that this is what you want. Like, what you really want. The idea of space exploration to further the frontiers of mankind is noble, but let's not kid ourselves - it's really all about furthering the profit margins. There's money to be made and out there is the place to make it, but you hear all kinds of stories. equipment malfunctions, strange discoveries, crewmembers going insane... You'll be out there in the reaches, alone, for months or years, breathing recycled air and drinking recycled water, with nothing but a few feet of metal and shielding between you and certain death.

Are you sure this is what you want?

- Crew Orientation Briefing

Those Dark Places is a rules-light, story-focused roleplaying game about the darker side of space exploration and the people who travel the stars in claustrophobic, dangerous conditions. Starships, stations, and outposts aren't havens of safety with clean, brightly lit corridors - they're potential deathtraps, funded by budget-conscious corporate interests and running on stale, recycled air and water. The stars may be the future of humanity, but they are also home to horrors and terror the human mind cannot comprehend.”

Those Dark Places: Industrial Science Fiction Roleplaying (Osprey Roleplaying): Amazon.co.uk: Hicks, Jonathan, Anderson, Nathan: 9781472840950: Books
Those Dark Places

Righteous Blood, Ruthless Blades
Wuxia RPG – expected 29 October 2020

“Righteous Blood, Ruthless Blades is roleplaying game of dark adventure and heroic thrills inspired by the wuxia stories of Gu Long. Players assume the roles of eccentric heroes who solve mysteries, avenge misdeeds, uphold justice, and demonstrate profound mastery of the martial arts. Character creation is designed to produce fleshed-out, potent individuals who can follow several paths, including those of the physician, beggar, assassin, thief, soldier, bandit, and more. These characters inhabit a unique martial world, or jianghu, set in a romanticized ancient China. The towns, temples, and taverns the characters can visit, and the sects and factions with whom they interact will bring their own character to the game and provide a host of opportunities - and threats.

The game is based on a simple ten-sided dice pool mechanic, loosely modeled on the one found in Wandering Heroes of Ogre Gate, and play is designed to be gritty, suspenseful, and fast, so the focus remains on solving mysteries and roleplaying your character. When combat does arise, it is consequential and swift, and often resolved in a single role of the dice. This rulebook includes a sample martial world and a starting adventure, as well as guidelines for games masters looking to run wuxia games and create their own unique martial worlds, rife with warriors, sects, and mysterious locations.”

Righteous Blood, Ruthless Blades: Wuxia Roleplaying (Osprey Roleplaying): Amazon.co.uk: Davis, Brendan, Bai, Jeremy, McLeod, Kagan: 9781472839367: Books

Last edited:

timbolton

Explorer
Update (written 14 May 2020)

Jackals

According to Amazon UK, the release date for the main book has been pushed back to 11 Feb 2021 (Jackals: Bronze Age Fantasy Roleplaying (Osprey Roleplaying): Amazon.co.uk: DeFoggi, John-Matthew, McCambridge, John, Musseau, Randy: 9781472837424: Books) and the campaign (Jackals: Bronze Age Fantasy Roleplaying (Osprey Roleplaying): Amazon.co.uk: DeFoggi, John-Matthew, McCambridge, John, Musseau, Randy: 9781472837424: Books) is now saying 18 May 2021.
Bloomsbury still carries the old release date of 26 November 2020 (Jackals).

I found mention of a playtest here: Zaharets – It's Time to Write

And snippets of art here: Jackals — Kelly Bennett

Amazon and Bloomsbury websites have updated with a beautiful cover.
You can see it here (Righteous Blood, Ruthless Blades: Wuxia Roleplaying (Osprey Roleplaying): Amazon.co.uk: Davis, Brendan, Bai, Jeremy, McLeod, Kagan: 9781472839367: Books) and here (Righteous Blood, Ruthless Blades).

The estimated release date stands at 29 October 2020 on both sites.

Since we have a cover, I decided to go looking for authors, artists and more info and found a goldmine!

Author/artist pages:
Brendan Davis (writer)

Brendan Davis (@Bedrockgames) | Twitter
The Bedrock Blog

Jeremy Bai (writer)
https://jeremybai.com/
Deathblade (@deathbladeISSTH) | Twitter

Kagan McLeod (artist)
Kagan McLeod

Jeremy’s website has quite a lot of information about the new game, including reference material, GM help and also links to a podcast series Jeremy and Brendan are doing about the game.
https://jeremybai.com/righteous-blood-ttrpg
https://jeremybai.com/rbrb-recommendations
https://jeremybai.com/rbrb-info

Podcasts about Righteous Blood

Episode 1
- Grudges, maiming, OP characters, and specialty weapons (referencing One-Armed Swordsman and Crippled Avengers).

Episode 2 - Romance, magic, and grudges (referencing Bride With White Hair and Bride With White Hair II)

Episode 3 - Top Ten Weapons and Fighters, Eccentricities, Face (referencing Human Lanterns and Magic Blade)

----

More as I find it! Looking forward to these releases.

timbolton

Explorer
UPDATES: 24/5/20

ROMANCE OF THE PERILOUS LAND (SCOTT MALTHOUSE)

Interview with Scott Malthouse

Scott Malthouse Blog (Romance of the Perilous Land)
Trollish Delver blog: Trollish Delver

SCOTT’S BLOG POSTS
List of Scott's current blogs with Romance of the Perilous Land content
20/5/20
Romance of the Perilous Land build: Diplomat

18/5/20
Romance of the Perilous Land build: Assassin

17/5/20
Playing in the eras of the Perilous Land

14/5/20
Romance of the Perilous Land background: Green Warden

10/5/20
Romance of the Perilous Land optional difficulty rating rule

9/5/20
Lore of the Perilous Land: The Host of the Unforgiven Dead

1/4/20
Hrunting, the Sword of Beowulf

2/2/20
Romance of the Perilous Land Appendix N

18/1/20
BX to Romance of the Perilous Land conversion guide

4/1/20
Lore of the Perilous Land: Wytchguard

SCOTT MALTHOUSE ROMANCE OF THE PERILOUS LAND TWEETS
List of all the relevant Romance of the Perilous Land tweets – character builds, enemy stats, plot hooks, inspirational art, etc. Even Santa got stated!
LONG LIST
Dec 2, 2019
Sir Gawain and Sir Blamor by Julek Heller

Dec 2, 2019
Myrddin by Anna Marie Ferguson

Dec 3, 2019
Santa Claus, HD10, TN20, AP10, Atk Sleigh storm (melee) d12+10, Spells prepared: Appear in a new location instantly, protection from the elements, befriend the wildest of beasts. #ChristmasinthePerilousLand

Dec 5, 2019
For those of you who are taking your first steps into the Perilous Land, welcome. Don't trust the lights in the marsh. That old man may not be what he seems. Conceal a shoe in your home to keep the witches at bay. Keep a mole's foot with you. The Unseelie Court is ever watching

Dec 9, 2019
You will walk the haunted Gibber's Tor, meet the fairies of Greychester, battle the Cutpurses of Tavinock and hunt the Questing Beast of Listenoise

Dec 9, 2019
In three days you will stride through the Perilous Land. You will explore the frigid Little Isles, home to the Grey Folk, delve into the Whispering Caverns of Norhaut, across the Scarlet Forest - the domain of the Green Man, and braving the damned Plains of Perrin
Scott Malthouse ☕ on Twitter

Dec 10, 2019
In 2 days you will rub shoulders with Robin Hood, match wits with Mordred, hunt spriggans with Sir Bors, dine with Sir Gawain and enter the fallen court of the Fisher King #RomanceofthePerilousLand

Dec 11, 2019
TOMORROW you will be hunting for the 13 treasures of the Perilous Land, uncovering the secrets of ancient Gogmagog, hunting bugganes with the Iron Hawks, assisting the Wytchguards of Lowheath and summoning Nimue from the lake depths #RomanceofthePerilousLand

Dec 13, 2019
Build: Survivalist
Class: Ranger
Background: Falconer
Skills: Survival, Nature, Stealth, Animal Husbandry, Acrobatics
Talents: Wilderness Expert
Further Talents: Potent Remedy, Trapper, Fleetfoot, Agility, Darksight
#RomanceofthePerilousLand

Dec 13, 2019
Build: Silvertongue Maverick
Class: Thief
Background: Guard
Primary attribute: Charisma
Skills: Persuasion, Bluff, Thievery, Intimidate, Perception
Talent: Charming
Further Talents: Connected, Leadership, Improved Leadership, Sharp witted, Shadow Flourish

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone spotted the Parks and Rec Easter egg in Romance of the Perilous Land?

Dec 26, 2019
Taking your first step into the Perilous Land this Christmas? May your quests be successful and your valour great

Dec 26, 2019
A dorky little joke I put in Romance of the Perilous Land was having Camlann be a non-descript, pleasant place. Yup, very little happens here...

Dec 26, 2019
Parks and Recs fans might enjoy the little Easter egg I put in the example of play section #RomanceofthePerilousLand

Dec 28, 2019
People ask me why Romance of the Perilous Land only goes up to 10th level

Jan 2, 2020
I've been seeing a lot of comparisons between Romance of the Perilous Land and Dragon Warriors, which is mighty flattering. It wasn't intentional, but seems to be pushing those nostalgia buttons there

Jan 5, 2020
I've started a lore series about the Perilous Land. First up is the Wytchguard

Jan 10, 2020
Perilous Landers - what's your favourite creature in the 11 kingdoms (and beyond)?

Jan 10, 2020
Favourite creature in the Perilous Land bestiary? The King of Cats, of course! He leads a cat procession, brining doom omens wherever he goes.

Jan 11, 2020
In Romance of the Perilous Land, Guinevere is a Knight of the Round Table, raised by a blacksmith. She's quick on her feet and favours the flail.

Jan 18, 2020
In Romance of the Perilous Land Dindrane has taken on the challenge of hunting the Questing Beast from her father, King Pellinore. She's a spellsword - a badass magical warrior.

Jan 18, 2020
Quest hooks with Dindrane could be to find her the lost Mantle of Tegau, to help destroy a Questing Beast cult, or negotiate with King Ban to get her the enchanted sword Coreiseuse.

Jan 18, 2020
The 11 kingdoms of the Perilous Land are roughly based on real places in Britain. Listenoise is Cumbria, where you'll find Castle Rock inhabited by a seductive half-fairy. Castle Rock is a real place, albeit not a castle at all.

Jan 18, 2020
Want to play BX adventures with Romance of the Perilous Land. Here's your conversion guide

Jan 21, 2020
Playing a Ranger in Romance of the Perilous Land? Leadership is a great early talent to take. Helps you go first and use the kill shot maneuver to gain an edge on your shot and get an early victory in battle

Feb 1, 2020
Slaine is a good model for RotPL barbarians

Feb 13, 2020
Alan Lathwell's amazing Gawain and the Green Knight from the book.

Feb 13, 2020
In Romance of the Perilous Land the Green Knight is an HD8 creature that gets more powerful the longer he fights AND has the power to restrain you magically. You don't want to be facing him after 8 rounds, trust me

Feb 20, 2020
Ausar Gamal, Ranger (Aristocrat), Mi12 Re17 Mnd12 Cn13 Ch15, HP13, AP8, Tal: Fleetfoot

Feb 20, 2020
Lillian Marsh, Cunning Folk (Courtier), Mi11 Re14 Mnd16 Cn12 Ch15, HP12, AP6, SP19 Tal: Mystical Intuition.

Feb 20, 2020
Sir Vastervale, Knight (Farmer), Mi16 Re13 Mnd11 Cn14 Ch10, HP14, AP13, Tal: Shield Expert

Feb 27, 2020
You'll find this chap in Romance of the Perilous Land
Forestry England on Twitter
In European folklore, the forest king was a god called Cernonos… half man, half stag. It’s said that "nothing grows in the shadow of the Yew" because of toxicity. But stags ate Yew and were unharmed, and so became forest animal royalty! #FolkloreThursday Camera: Nationalmuseet

Feb 29, 2020
Gwyllion (dark mountain fairy), HD3(13), HP15, AP2, Atk Claw (1d6+3), Spells prep: Cause limbs to stop moving X2, Create an illusion to vex the eyes (art: Todd Lockwood) #RotPL. Special: Edge on stealth in mountains

Mar 3, 2020
Started my RotPL solo game last night. I use a very simple system of my own devising to run. Start a scene with 3 Rory's Storycubes (based on what works best for the genre - I'm using Enchanted + Medieval mix)

Mar 3, 2020
Use one or all components. You can string some together into a single scene. Note down NPCs and story threads. A d6 is used as an oracle. 1 = No, and 2 = No, 3 = No, 4=Yes, but, 5=Yes, 6=Yes, and.

Mar 3, 2020
Depending on likelihood of an occurrence, I add or minus 1 or 2. Any new info I need, roll cubes. Have a bunch of tables (monster, names etc) to roll against.

Apr 7, 2020
Based on a sketch by @trollishdelver & with the help of my wife's Photoshop skills, here's a kingdom map for Romance of the Perilous Land:
Perilous Land.jpg
Aaron Funk on Twitter

Apr 13, 2020
Had a great chat about Romance of the Perilous Land and other things on @MildraTheMonk's YouTube channel yesterday. Check it out:
Interview with Scott Malthouse on Romance of the Perilous Land

Apr 21, 2020
Sir Agravaine is not to be trusted #RomanceOfThePerilousLand

May 4, 2020
Romance of the Perilous Land errata on the horizon, chums

May 9, 2020
The cu sidhe is the fairy dog guardian of the Otherworld. They allow passage with an invitation from the fairy queen, or offering an enchanted item #RotPL

May 9, 2020
Hook: A fairy mound has been desecrated by sorcery and the guardian cu sidhe is in hiding. Now anyone can enter the Otherworld and cause chaos

May 9, 2020
Hook: The Otherworld holds an elixir to save a local life. The cu sidhe demands a certain talisman that can only be found in the heart of Norhaut - Mordred country

May 9, 2020
Hook: A thief has a cu sidhe companion she uses to help break into aristocratic homes and steal jewellery by passing through the Otherworld. The cu sidhe's lust for magical treasure is getting more dangerous

May 9, 2020
Hook: A cu sidhe's baying creates fear. A landowner has captured one and uses its baying to keep people from uncovering his terrible secret
Zak Barouh on Twitter

May 10, 2020
Optional difficulty ratings for Romance of the Perilous Land

May 12, 2020
Solo Romance of the Perilous Land hex crawl

May 14, 2020
New background for Romance of the Perilous Land: the Green Warden

May 14, 2020
A knight hides from a giant

May 14, 2020
A thief sneaks up on two unwary guards in Romance of the Perilous Land

May 14, 2020
So, looking at RotPL Errata to fix a few bugs. Some spells will be altered and clarified. Two weapon expertise is OP right now, so it'll be scaled back. You'll now get a setback on your second attack.

May 14, 2020
Restrain is going to be a two action maneuver, meaning you can't just spam restrain then attack for an edge.

May 16, 2020
Considering doing a full blog series on the history of the Perilous Land. There's an entire battle between fairies and giants I need to write!

May 17, 2020
Today I talk about setting your campaign in the different eras of the Perilous

May 16, 2020
Idylls of the King #dore #gustavedore

May 17, 2020
Someone made a nifty combat tracker for Romance of the Perilous Land

May 17, 2020
An excellent fillable RotPL character sheet

May 18, 2020
Looking at some RotPL builds. First up: the assassin

May 18, 2020
“The Huntress” 2010, by S. Ross Browne #RomanceofthePerilousLand

May 19, 2020
Still looking for players for Romance of the Perilous Land, Thursday 7.30pm BST. Roll20

May 20, 2020
Characters for tomorrow's Romance of the Perilous Land game includes a magical Scottish falconer and an evangelical bard

May 21, 2020
His primary deity is Fachea - so he evangelises poetry

May 22, 2020
Cracking game of Romance of the Perilous Land tonight with a great group. Bluffing the bad guy in thinking a potion of rat transformation was a love potion was inspired. Rapidly devoured by the cunning folk's hawk familiar

May 23, 2020
Errata notes this morning. Specifying that as long as danger isn't present and you're not using higher level spells, you can automatically cast spells without making a spell test

PALAEOMYTHIC (GRAHAM ROSE)

Graham Rose Blog
Paleo Thoughts

Paleomythic Materials

Paleomythic

Artist for covers – Romance + Paleomythic: John McCambridge
https://john_mccambridge.artstation.com/

RIGHTEOUS BLOOD, RUTHLESS BLADES (JEREMY BAI & BRENDAN DAVIS)

Podcast about Righteous Blood

Episode 4 - Signature Abilities, magic, and dungeons (Lady Hermit and Web of Death)

Deathblade’s Twitter feed explaining Righteous Blood

-------------------

Romance of the Perilous Land - my maps
I have been beavering away on Romance of the Perilous Land maps. So far I’ve done a general map of the 11 Kingdoms, Camelot, Corbenic and Gore. More to come!

Last edited:

timbolton

Explorer
Another contender enters the ring…

Sigil & Shadow: A Roleplaying Game of Urban Fantasy and Occult Horror
Line: Osprey Roleplaying/Hardcover
Due: 27 July 2021
Author: R E Davis
Amazon UK: Sigil & Shadow: A Roleplaying Game of Urban Fantasy and Occult Horror (Osprey Roleplaying): Amazon.co.uk: Davis, R E: 9781472844835: Books

R.E. Davis has a blog where he has discussed an earlier version of the game. You can see some of the posts here: sigil and shadow – The ChaosGrenade
It uses the d00Lite System.

Author social media:
https://twitter.com/thechaosgrenade
The ChaosGrenade

timbolton

Explorer
There has been some movement on all aspects of the Osprey Roleplaying line, so update time.

Current and upcoming games:
PALEOMYTHIC
Graham Rose
Paleomythic
Paleomythic
ROMANCE OF THE PERILOUS LAND
Scott Malthouse
Trollish Delver
Romance of the Perilous Land
THOSE DARK PLACES (expected 26 November 2020)
Jonathan Hicks
Farsight Blogger
Those Dark Places
RIGHTEOUS BLOOD, RUTHLESS BLADES (expected December 2020)
Brendan Davis and Jeremy Bai
https://jeremybai.com/rbrb-info
JACKALS (expected end of 2020/2021)
John-Matthew DeFoggi
SIGIL & SHADOW (expected 2021)
RE Davis
sigil and shadow – The ChaosGrenade

Osprey are holding a sale for the roleplaying (and other) line - 25% off the print books and 40% off the eBooks - Osprey Roleplaying - Osprey Publishing

Osprey have just been blogging over the last week or so about some of their upcoming games, posts as follows:
18 June 2020: Osprey Games to publish Those Dark Places
Blog - Osprey Games to publish Those Dark Places - Osprey Publishing

14 July 2020: Those Dark Places RPG: Designer Blog #1
Blog - Those Dark Places RPG - Designer Blog #1 - Osprey Publishing

27 July 2020: Gen Con Online – Digital RPG events
Blog - Gen Con Online - Digital RPG Events - Osprey Publishing

27 July 2020: Those Dark Places RPG: Designer Blog #2
Blog - Those Dark Places RPG - Designer Blog #2 - Osprey Publishing

1 August 2020: Osprey Games to publish Righteous Blood, Ruthless Blades: Wuxia Roleplaying
Blog - Osprey Games to publish Righteous Blood, Ruthless Blades: Wuxia Roleplaying - Osprey Publishing

1 August 2020: Osprey Games at Gen Con Online - Day 3
Blog - Osprey Games at Gen Con Online - Day 3 - Osprey Publishing

I’d recommend the following Facebook groups for our current games. Graham is active in the Paleomythic one, Scott is more active on Twitter and his blog:

Blogs from a Perilous Land
Scott does a lot of updates about his setting via his blog, always a good place to keep an eye on. Here are some of the latest ones.
Monday, 18 May 2020 - Romance of the Perilous Land build: Assassin
Romance of the Perilous Land build: Assassin

Wednesday, 20 May 2020 - Romance of the Perilous Land build: Diplomat
Romance of the Perilous Land build: Diplomat

Saturday, 18 July 2020 - Romance of the Perilous Land: Rhongomiant
Romance of the Perilous Land: Rhongomiant

Sunday, 19 July 2020 - Adventure site: The Chapel Perilous
Adventure site: The Chapel Perilous

I think that covers most of the new stuff, exciting times!

Last edited:

I was deeply impressed by Paleomythic. Streamlined but with enough meat on its bones to allow for a lot of playstyles and character variety.
So I will definitely keep an eye out for Righteous Blades and Dark Places. I LOVE SF Horror and Wuxia/Martial Arts movies. If the rules are as beautifully streamlined and capable as they were with Paleomythic, they're exactly my cup of tea.

Remove ads