• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG Charity: What Should I call this Product?

What Should I Name this Product?

• Character Growth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Character Development

• Children & Teens

• Growing Up

• Infant to Apprentice

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Junior 20

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Level Zero

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Precocious

Votes: 3 20.0%

PlotDevice

First Post
Well, this is going in an interesting direction so far. Thanks for all the input! little feats *snort*.

Thanks for the offer Fraser! I am hoping that this product might have avenue for spin offs, so keep that channel open! :)

Warm regards
Evan

PlotDevice

First Post
Well, that is a clear winner. I will check on this thread in a week or so just to make sure, but I think I have a name now. Thanks everyone.

Evan

PlotDevice

First Post
Heh.

Hey Joe, I just saw Before Level One in your sig and took a look. Looks like a bit of crossover there. I think I am going in a different direction that what you have indicated in your blurbs however. Email me if you want to chat about crossover / cross promotion options...

Thanks again,
Evan

NewLifeForm

First Post
Any chance you could use some art work from one of your regular artists? I would love to help out with an RPG Charity product and the subject is right up my alley. One of my longest running D&D campaigns had some of the PCs and NPCs having kids and we would play the kids interacting. The Human children and Elven children would meet and play together, then find out the human was 7 and the like minded Elven kid was about 35. :D

Let me know Evan,

Adam
NewLifeForm

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads