RPG Gift Ideas for your Players

Patrick McGill

First Post
I'm hoping this is on topic enough.

I'm trying to come up with small gifts to give to my players for holidays, browsing RPG accessories and the like. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas?

The stuff I've come across so far are the character portfolios from Paizo and Ultra Pro, the character counters from Gale Force 9, as well as perhaps coupons and initiative cards for the players. The coupons would include stuff like turning a hit into a crit or a free healing potion or the like.

Any ideas or suggestions? Hopefully this thread can become useful to more than just me.

Nytmare

David Jose
I unfortunately haven't really documented any of my arts and crafts gift projects for gamers over the years, but some of the things I've done in the past have been:

• hand made minis
  • potion bottles
  • a miniature, a collection of odds and end character props (maps, jewelry, trinkets), an antiqued hand drawn character sheet, and a set of dice "themed" to the character all in one of those leather and balsa wood craft boxes that they sell at art stores and that look like old books
  • an Evil Dead-esque Necronomicon
  • a cute little super sculpey Cthulhu fetus floating in a sealed jar of green mineral oil
  • a pair of Cthulhu prayer candles
  • d20 Christmas ornaments
  • chainmail dice bags

I know it's a bit late for tackling a project like this for a bunch of people, but I figured it might at least offer some inspiration if nothing else.

Remove ads