RPG-ish Boardgames

RFisher

Explorer
klofft said:
Do you have a link for those [Magic Realm] "3.0" rules (and where were the 2.0 rules?!).

The 2.0 rules were published with later editions of the game.

Here is the first site with the 3.0 rules that came up from Google. Looks like it also has or has links to most of the other MR goodness out there.

BTW, the site for all kinds of board games (& some without boards) is Board Game Geek.

Here are a few GeekLists appropriate to this thread:

Nightchilde-2

First Post
arwink said:
Zombies kind of works as an RPG-style game if you've got the right group of people, but can quickly become fairly dull if played with folks who aren't into replicating the swarm'o'zombies atmosphere.

I played my first game of this with my 10 year old daughter this weekend. It was a heck of a lot of fun.

talwynor

First Post
Dungeoneer Question

With Dungeoneer, is the ruleset designed with a campaign in mind allowing the player to keep the same character in subsequent games?

Odhanan

Adventurer
As for fantasy boardgames, Rackham is coming out with one later this summer called Cadwallon.
Hello. I just would like to point out that Cadwallon is a RPG. It is actually usable without miniatures, even though it is designed to be an hybrid between RPG and tactical miniature game.

Remove ads