• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG Sales of 2013

Voadam

Legend
So rpgnow has a New Year, New Game Sale going on. About 50 RPG core game PDFs at 40% off. There is also a coupon code (happynyng2013) for another 15% off.

The sale goes from 1/7 to 1/14.

The sale pushed me over the top on whether to buy a copy of Vampire the Masquerade 20 of my own for the V20 game I'm playing in.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
I thought I'd mention it while there is still time but the Fate Kickstarter at the $10 level gets you a ton of PDF settings including the Fate Day after Ragnarok by Kenneth Hite and the Fate Freeport Companion plus a bunch more. Its already fully funded so its all stretch goals now and you can sign up until Jan. 29th.

Technically a kickstarter and not a sale but functionally a good pdf sale.

Voadam

Legend
Similarly the ENWorld Kickstarter is fully funded and going for stretch goals and runs until Feb. 14. At the somewhat expensive 25 pounds (about $40?) you get a ton of pdfs (over 100 pounds worth they say) including a lot of pathfinder and 4e ones. War of the Burning Sky 3.5 adventure path all in one mega pdf plus the first five Zeitgeist in your choice of 4e or Pathfinder plus a bunch of other things thrown in. Worth checking out on its merits as a straight sale.

Voadam

Legend
The big announcement of the day is the return of the Wizards of the Coast D&D PDFs for sale.

Old ones seem to be $5 for little modules or the Moldvay Basic Set book and $10 for most older edition sourcebooks with prices getting varied for 3e and 4e D&D with some $5 modules and variable price sourcebooks.

Voadam

Legend
Paizo has a holiday sale that ends Jan. 31.

Season's Greetings from Paizo!
Dec 21, 2012, 09:00 PM

Time to celebrate gaming in style with a special offer from Paizo Publishing!

It's been ten years since Paizo started, and it's been an awesome year full of amazing deals and memories as we take a look past into the company's history with our retrospective blogs. As a part of that celebration, we're giving you a special "thank you" for all of your wonderful support this year! From December 21st, 2012 to January 31st, 2013, use the holiday13 promotional code on a single order through paizo.com and receive 10% off your entire order! This is an untyped bonus, so if you're a Pathfinder Adventure Path subscriber, you'll receive your Pathfinder Advantage discount as well. This special code does not work on subscriptions, backorders, preorders, gift certificates, books from Completist Publications, or non-Paizo electronic products, but there are thousands of products it does work on! Want the Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition, Chocolate Dice for your gaming group, or maybe feel like venturing into the dark future of Warhammer 40,000? Perhaps a new deckbuilding game like Android: Netrunner, or a board game classic like Settlers of Catan...All of these fantastic gaming items are valid with the holiday discount, so go check out the huge variety of products on Paizo.com!

Remember, this discount code can only be used once and lasts until January 31st!

Voadam

Legend
Margaret Weiss Productions' license for Smallville and Supernatural are ending and the PDFs are on sale for $15 for corebooks and $8 for supplements. It currently says 9 days left on the sale and they disappear on Feb. 28th.

If you want them grab them now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads