RPG Sales of 2021

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Troll Lord Games has just posted a 50% discount coupon for Amazing Adventures 5th Edition, reducing the price to $9.99! Click the link to apply the discount, but hurry; the coupon only works for the first fifty customers!

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Thunderegg Productions has marked Stormwing: Wanderer Gamebook+ Book One down to $4.99, a 66% discount! From the notice:

What is Stormwing?
-It's a solo gamebook in the style of Fighting Fantasy or Lone Wolf
-It's a full-fledged solo RPG that allows you to take the adventure beyond the story's narrative
-It's a kit for helping you write your own adventure modules, and then sharing and remixing them with friends
Come on over and try it out to discover what so many other players already have.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Raging Swan Press has released the following bundles, which will only be available until Christmas Eve:

Last edited:

20211220_195538.jpg

Malaysia's Flood Relief Bundle 2021

"Malaysia has experienced severe rainstorms and flash flooding since 17 December 2021, leaving many people stranded and vulnerable. As such, this bundle aims to raise funds for flood relief efforts in Malaysia due to these recent floods.

"Proceeds from this bundle will go to Mercy Malaysia's Flood Relief fund.

"This bundle collects several games from Malaysian tabletop game designers (Aaron Lim, Alyssa Yeo, Centaur Games, Kristen Chin, Nana, Rick Chia, Samuel Mui Shen Ern, Tun Kai Poh, Valis Teoh and Zuhayri Mohamed), who have generously donated their games to support this fundraising effort. Please do support their games and gamemaking if you are able to.

"From previous years' experience, this isn't just a one-off issue. Due to the impacts of climate change and other factors like poor infrastructure upkeep and deforestation, the impact of seasonal rains and floods in Malaysia has been exacerbated in recent years.

"Even as we are raising funds for immediate needs, we also urge people who are not able to support our efforts monetarily to do what you can to support efforts to fight climate change and ecological exploitation that leads to these severe weather events."

Itch.io Holiday Tabletop Selects Bundle: this is a collection of 6 (well, 7) tabletop games for $11, including such excellent designers as Riley Rethal, Jay Dragon, Spencer Campbell, Batts, Jonah Bauman, Anna Landin and Jamila R. Nedjadi!

In my opinion, SLAYERS is already worth the price of the package, but there are a lot of quirky and cool concepts here, including a cozy town storytelling game and a house haunting where players take the role of the monsters!

Remove ads