RPG Sales of 2022

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Spes Magna Games has just released their Epiphany Bundle, which collects five Swords & Wizardry-compatible OSR products at 57% off:
  • Demi-Human Adventurers offers dwarf, elf, gnome, and halfling race-as-class character options.
  • El Mariachi de Combate is a character class that blends musical and martial prowess.
  • The Bard presents not only the eponymous character class, but also new spells and magic items.
  • The Magus is a new character class that divines both the past and the future, and includes a dozen new spells.
  • World War Weird Classes is an expansion for the OWB001: WWII: Operation WhiteBox OSR campaign setting from Small Niche Games, introducing ten new classes such as the Zombie, Gremlin, and Demi-God.
Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Frog God Games has marked their 5E adventure By Dawn's Early Light down to $4 from its normal price of $9.99 for the entire month of January. Click on the link to apply the discount.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Skirmisher Publishing's Game Retailer Guide is the Deal of the Day until 11 AM EST tomorrow morning! Between now and then, it's discounted down to $3.98, 60% off its normal price.

Written by a career game store owner, the Game Retailer Guide is a how-to industry manual that contains everything you need to know in order to start and run a successful game-selling business. Topics covered by it include Administration & Planning; Building and Equipping the Store; Competitive Analysis; Products and Services; Marketing & Advertising; Operations; Financials; Advanced Lessons; and Growth.

If you want to make your living in a field you can enjoy every day — and want to kick off the New Year by seeing how you can do that — this book is the ideal resource and its topics start from the thought, “I’d like to sell games for a living.”

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Azukail Games has released several new products, which will be discounted for the next week. Click on the following links to apply the discount coupons:

Remove ads