RPG Sales of 2022

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Troll Lord Games is offering their new D&D 5E adventure, Castle on the Hill for only $1.99 (rather than $7.00) to the first one hundred customers. Click on the link to apply the discount.

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

The DreamSEA Bundle is an itch io sale bundle of 10 tabletop roleplaying games from 10 independent creators from across Southeast Asia, running the gamut of genres and styles: games with GMs and without; themes of mystery, memory, heartbreak, homesickness, and battle beyond the stars.

(disclosure: I am one of the creators involved)

There are tiers ranging from $10 to $50, and you can save as much as 51% when you get the $50 tier.
  • Maharlika RPG by makapatag
  • Homebound by Aaron Lim
  • The Magus by Bianca "momatoes" Raposa
  • Starlight by Valis Teoh
  • Shrine: The Siege of Yueyuan by Curious Chimeras
  • Faster and Faster Still by Sin Posadas (Diwata ng Manila)
  • Of Promises & Paper Airplanes by Ar-Em Bañas
  • Pipedream by Kai Poh (Role Over Play Dead)
  • May Project Na Naman Si Kapitan? by John Erwin
  • Turo-Turo by Urania Games
Today is Itch Creator Day, so itch.io foregoes its cut, ensuring that more money goes to our team of creators! In addition, the bundle is available for the whole week if you can't get it right away.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Frog God Games is currently offering 50% off their Tome of Alchemy for D&D 5th Edition! Click on the link to get it for $15.00 rather than $30.00.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Troll Lord Games has marked down The Adventurers Backpack for Castles & Crusades by 50% off for today only! As soon as the clock hits midnight, March 1st, the price goes back up to $20!

Remove ads